Alex Kruk

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Paulus

Reaction score
Who he? With a name like that wouldn't he be more at home in the boardroom?

He's one of the German trialists, played across the back more often than not to the left.

Didn't really look out of place when I saw him and obviously they think he's worth another look having taken him to Malta.

Clearly they need to get to the Kruk's of the matter

Where's that coat peg?

If he gets a red card the headline would be "Kruk Off!". Thank you i'll be here all week.

Anyone know if we're actually looking to sign him? Or is the case still 'No signings until certain Players leave'?

By hook or by kruk, he's a Blade...

Kruk will likely be playing in the Donny friendly on Friday. His German compatriot Oliver Stang has been released though.

Many matches just one in the Bundesliga,(played 1 minute) They brought him on as sub in the 90th minute. He was only injured 3 times twice if you count the 2 injurys together he got in the same game. He has a value of 350,000€ in Germany. Played bundesliga 1 game 1 min 2nd liga 19 games 1067 and 3er liga 31 games 2380 minutes.

Kruk looked a decent player v Worksop, didn't see him in Malta but heard good things. Hopefully he'll put in a good shift tonight against the toughest pre-season test yet (I never thought I'd be saying this about a pre-season game v Doncaster).

Many matches just one in the Bundesliga,(played 1 minute) They brought him on as sub in the 90th minute. He was only injured 3 times twice if you count the 2 injurys together he got in the same game. He has a value of 350,000€ in Germany. Played bundesliga 1 game 1 min 2nd liga 19 games 1067 and 3er liga 31 games 2380 minutes.

Does that mean he was Kruked a lot then?

What is happening with this guy? Is he good enough? Is he quick?

We desperately need CB cover and perferably a pacey defender. No idea if this guy is the answer though.

Can anyone shed any light?

We need movement Ollie of one of the higher earners in order to sign McDonald and Kruk.

Personally I think he will be signed regardless to and play fullback to allow Lecs to play centre half.

From what I've heard Kruk is quick, and likes to get wide on the overlap as often as he can. From all reports he sounds like a good signing, but then again didn't we hear the same last season about Calve. Personally I hope we get both of them in and move at least Monty out.

I would happily shift Quinn/Monty/Evans or a combination of 2 of them to get both of them ,but we need a club to make an approach not lazy journalists.

I would happily shift Quinn/Monty/Evans or a combination of 2 of them to get both of them ,but we need a club to make an approach not lazy journalists.

I'd happily see all three go regardless of who replaces them. Either that or they take pay cuts (which is impossible).

Still no offer for Kruk, Duke and McDonald.
Kozluk was offered one a couple of weeks ago and still hasn't signed it.
Could Wilson not withdraw Kozzie's offer for one of the trialists or has he just been offered peanuts?

If Wilson would rather have Kozzie it suggests we should be looking elsewhere.

It looks like it could be a one out, one in scenario for the rest of this window. If we sell Monty or Quinn, we will sign McDonald. If we sell Evans, we will sign another forward. If any of those players are moved on we will probably sign Kruk alongside the replacement player (i.e. McDonald or a forward). I suspect Wilson may sign Duke regardless of what happens with anyone else. He's probably counting the pennies and weighing up his options at the moment though.

If none of Monty, Quinn or Evans are sold then I dont see any of Kruk, McDonald or a forward coming in. The signing of those players seems to hinge totally on outgoings.

It looks like it could be a one out, one in scenario for the rest of this window. If we sell Monty or Quinn, we will sign McDonald. If we sell Evans, we will sign another forward. If any of those players are moved on we will probably sign Kruk alongside the replacement player (i.e. McDonald or a forward). I suspect Wilson may sign Duke regardless of what happens with anyone else. He's probably counting the pennies and weighing up his options at the moment though.

If none of Monty, Quinn or Evans are sold then I dont see any of Kruk, McDonald or a forward coming in. The signing of those players seems to hinge totally on outgoings.

One in one out makes sense

Of course tho if this takes too long, those players will have probably found other clubs. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they'd been watched in our friendlies and some other club(s) make a bid to nick them

Is that other German Stefan Kuntz still around? I think I'd prefer him.

Is that other German Stefan Kuntz still around? I think I'd prefer him.

One of my favourite pieces of journalism ever was in (I think if memory serves me right) the old football magazine, 90 Minutes, just after Wenger joined Arsenal. "So, Arsene Wenger becomes Arsenal manager just because his name sounds like the club. How long then before Stefan Kuntz signs for Manchester United?"

i know that dw doesnt want kruk

I'd imagine it'd be a money issue... we're hardly a team full of people to cover left back and Krük has given a good account of himself in the pre-season games. I'd have liked to have seen him in a United shirt.

One of my favourite pieces of journalism ever was in (I think if memory serves me right) the old football magazine, 90 Minutes, just after Wenger joined Arsenal. "So, Arsene Wenger becomes Arsenal manager just because his name sounds like the club. How long then before Stefan Kuntz signs for Manchester United?"

Reminds me of the time Uwe Fuchs was sent off at Boro playing against us and the headline later was "Fuchs Off!"

Or that famous piece of Motson commentary (I paraphrase) "Germany have taken two of their strikers off...Kuntz".

Back
Top Bottom