Player Suggestion Andros townsend

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Enjoyed that. Would read again.
Same here. Amongst all the bullshit, there's a real purity and honesty here from Not_a_Cheat staying true to his name. A bit like someone starting a story in a pub, getting bored of their own voice and bailing out. I'd buy them a pint sir and I would you too- if only others would tire of themselves on here more readily. Fair play to you pal 👏🏼

I read about this mythical pay as you play on this site so often and yet I don’t think such an arrangement exists anywhere in world football?

Touting his self around for a club

I’d take him all day

Id take Febian brandy back right now

Could play left wing back aswell and only 32

I think he would be good to have around the team. An experienced head.
Him or Ayew would have been valuable for even till January, no brainer.

Shame we're skint and lumbered with injured players.

Townsend i think could play that didzy role, he’s faster but also has good technical ability and skill. Might be a useful experienced head to help ball retention further up the pitch.

Out of the Ayew/Townsend free agent options Townsend would be the far better option.

Townsend i think could play that didzy role, he’s faster but also has good technical ability and skill. Might be a useful experienced head to help ball retention further up the pitch.

Out of the Ayew/Townsend free agent options Townsend would be the far better option.

We've got 25 registered players and can't sign any free agents.

How come these aren't already snapped up if they're so good
Did all pre season with Burnley. Was expected to sign, looked at homes and schools for his kids, but for what ever reason Burnley pulled out late and left him without a club.

(I'm not disagreeing with you, nor agreeing just putting another spin in why he hadn't been snapped up)

How have Luton managed to get him in their squad, then? Did they start the season with fewer than 25 senior players on their books, or have we misinterpreted the rule and needlessly named crocks in ours?

Did. Don't see an answer to that question either way. Checked for myself. They only named a squad of 24 so had a slot free. Carry on

Did. Don't see an answer to that question either way. Checked for myself. They only named a squad of 24 so had a slot free. Carry on
Don’t worry, we’ve got Fleck to come back yet, we’ll piss the league when he’s fit any not getting sent off against kids 👍🏼

Maybe Fleck needs to break a couple of opposition legs to turn the tide.

Back
Top Bottom