Alan Nixon Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He probably got blocked for that reply.

Absolute small time behaviour the people that log on insult him and then complain about being blocked.

Imagine some no mark rocked up at your work and told you you’re Full of shite and crap at your job. Hardly a surprise he’s blocks the pond life tbf.

Absolute small time behaviour the people that log on insult him and then complain about being blocked.

Imagine some no mark rocked up at your work and told you you’re Full of shite and crap at your job. Hardly a surprise he’s blocks the pond life tbf.

It's more the fact instead of just blocking them he has to make a big song & dance out of it like they've lost a valuable asset to their life

To be fair, people expect him to know more than the buying/selling clubs half of the time. I get that he posts nonsense and is a bit of a bell end but so many transfers fall through he can’t get them all right.

Load of crap tbh.

I was blocked by him because I pulled him up on something he said that was completely incorrect.

He asked me to prove it, then fucking blocked me as I gathered the evidence.

It's more the fact instead of just blocking them he has to make a big song & dance out of it like they've lost a valuable asset to their life

I don’t love the guy by any means. Half the people shouting at him would stop if he was clearer on his responses.

But it’s his account… He can do whatever he fancies to people insulting him.

Load of crap tbh.

I was blocked by him because I pulled him up on something he said that was completely incorrect.

He asked me to prove it, then fucking blocked me as I gathered the evidence.

Playing devils advocate - assuming you’re not involved in football circles - how are you going to know more than a journalist with decent contacts?

Don’t know the what you knew that he didn’t but I’d probably not take that kindly to it either. And given the abuse he gets it’s probably just easier to block than not imo.

He made a statement that was factually incorrect, nothing to do with contacts, ITK status etc.

He claimed to have broken a story before anyone else, which was wrong, a) it was all over twitter way before he posted it and b) it was actually on here before he posted it.

He'll see this, so be careful

Alan, just so you know I believe in you 100% and you are a valuable asset to my life

He comes On here and has posted telling me that I was wrong In what said on here and a reply on his twitter account.
I pointed out that his alleged inside information must have come from here as it was posted before he put it on his twitter account.
just doing his job fair enough, but at least he should acknowledge the fact that he gets his information second / third hand and is not always correct. He likes to give the impression that he has an inside line on every football transfer.
I cannot recollect one he has broken about us this window

well alot of people on here seem to be obsessed by him. No smoke without fire

He comes On here and has posted telling me that I was wrong In what said on here and a reply on his twitter account.
I pointed out that his alleged inside information must have come from here as it was posted before he put it on his twitter account.
just doing his job fair enough, but at least he should acknowledge the fact that he gets his information second / third hand and is not always correct. He likes to give the impression that he has an inside line on every football transfer.
Are you saying Nixon DMd you on S2 forum?

Whilst there's no doubt that Nixon gets to know stuff, his insistence that he knows every current detail about every club's transfer dealings at any given time, is downright laughable.

He has an account on here?

Someone claiming to be him posted on here to counter a post I made about his exclusive knowledge

Whilst there's no doubt that Nixon gets to know stuff, his insistence that he knows every current detail about every club's transfer dealings at any given time, is downright laughable.

I think you could pick any footballer and just ask the question about them going to any club, he will claim to be in the know.

Is Emile Heskey coming out of retirement to play for Newcastle?

Alan Nixon: I know Newcastle do need another striker....

I'm Alan Nixon

Back
Top Bottom