Abdullah OUT!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm not talking about fans grumbling on a messageboard. I'm talking about at the match. I've not heard a single negative chant aimed at our ownership. They had no problems slagging hecky but they will not make a peep about the owner.

How did that protest of yours go?

Stop attending matches. Unpalatable as it will seem to some, gates of 15,000 and below in the Championship might make the prince finally sling his hook and accept a lower offer than the ludicrous £150m he is looking for.

Stop attending matches. Unpalatable as it will seem to some, gates of 15,000 and below in the Championship might make the prince finally sling his hook and accept a lower offer than the ludicrous £150m he is looking for.

Any increase on £150m?

Anyone?

Let him know who’s interested in buying.

Loads for sale here.

I suspect it could be a buyers market though, with more supply than demand.
Though obviously Sheffield United is the most sought after football club in the world. ( in the eyes of the fans).
Why would any sane multi billionaire wish to buy a club in Italy or Spain when they could own BDTBL. ?

Loads for sale here.

I suspect it could be a buyers market though, with more supply than demand.
Though obviously Sheffield United is the most sought after football club in the world. ( in the eyes of the fans).
Why would any sane multi billionaire wish to buy a club in Italy or Spain when they could own BDTBL. ?

20 million for a Serie B club.

Lets get it bought!

The easiest way to put pressure on him is through his pocket. He's asking too much for the club and whilst he awaits a buyer his only intention is to make the club self sufficient so he doesn't need to put any more money in.

If fans got together amd said we aren't buying season tickets until the club is sold that would wake him up. Does the support have the stomach for it?Our season ticket prices are some of the best in the whole football league .

My ST is around £299 for 19 Prem league games - wow - so not renewing this significant sum would make 1 /10 th of f all difference.

TB Fair ,the owner has made it easy to get crowds of 30k (we are the 16th best supported club in England) - and i do think his intentions are good - BUT HE HASNT GOT THE MONEY OR A BUYER .....and i think his ego is unrealistic. He wants to live on the best road in the village - but he has the shittiest house .

He seems to play the game like a video game -

I doubt very much he will be all over BL in the coming weeks as he was during the last few weeks of last season .

We are run by a very well intentioned amateur

Where’s the £150m come from?

My ST is around £299 for 19 Prem league games - wow - so not renewing this significant sum would make 1 /10 th of f all difference.

TB Fair ,the owner has made it easy to get crowds of 30k (we are the 16th best supported club in England) - and i do think his intentions are good - BUT HE HASNT GOT THE MONEY OR A BUYER .....and i think his ego is unrealistic. He wants to live on the best road in the village - but he has the shittiest house .

He seems to play the game like a video game -

I doubt very much he will be all over BL in the coming weeks as he was during the last few weeks of last season .

We are run by a very well intentioned amateur
20,000 x 300 quid when we are in the championship would make a difference

He's getting silence from the kop instead of the abuse he deserves.

That isn’t really an answer to the question. What does he materially gain from lying about wanting to sell the club?

As for my other question, how did the protest go?

That isn’t really an answer to the question. What does he materially gain from lying about wanting to sell the club?

As for my other question, how did the protest go?

The protest got canceled out of fear of over crowding. Keep up.

And to answer my other question?

Who are you? The spanish inquisiton? You've got some real entitlement issues thinking you're owed any answers from me or anyone else on this board.

It's a loaded question presuming material motives. I've given my answer as to possible motivations. Motives aside.. actions speak louder than words and he's STILL fucking here. Lap it up if you want but dont expect the rest of us to.

Who are you? The spanish inquisiton? You've got some real entitlement issues thinking you're owed any answers from me or anyone else on this board.

It's a loaded question presuming material motives. I've given my answer as to possible motivations. Motives aside.. actions speak louder than words and he's STILL fucking here. Lap it up if you want but dont expect the rest of us to.

What a strange reaction. I didn’t say I was owed anything. Are you not aware of how these forums work? 😂

You haven’t given any answer in regards to his motivations. It’s quite simple, what do you think he gains by lying about wanting to sell the club?

The only thing the Saudis fear is bad publicity (hence the sportwashing). You’d have to give it the tennis ball treatment / pitch invasions in one of the high profile games to get the message to resonate, but even that would struggle to push the needle.
He might be vaguely related to the royal family, but considering three quarters of the population are related in some way, including most of the fish in the Fakieh aquarium being actual princes especially the sharks and penguins and probably the nice little seahorses too*, then I can’t see the tops chaps being unduly upset by distant cousin Abdullah’s vanity project being more than a bit shit.

*This bit might be a big fib. Like, to pluck an example out of thing air, Dozy not being a complete fucking charlatan.

Income from supporters is peanuts compared to PL money etc. Fans are irrelevant to owners financially. That how clubs like bormouth, Brentford etc keep going on very low attendances.

He might be vaguely related to the royal family, but considering three quarters of the population are related in some way, including most of the fish in the Fakieh aquarium being actual princes especially the sharks and penguins and probably the nice little seahorses too*, then I can’t see the tops chaps being unduly upset by distant cousin Abdullah’s vanity project being more than a bit shit.

*This bit might be a big fib. Like, to pluck an example out of thing air, Dozy not being a complete fucking charlatan.
As I’ve said before, there are more princes in Saudi than queens on Canal Street.

Yeah, but crowds are much more important in the Championship. But sadly when the new season comes around, all this humiliation will be forgotten…we’ll just turn up and repeat the cycle.

The only thing the Saudis fear is bad publicity (hence the sportwashing). You’d have to give it the tennis ball treatment / pitch invasions in one of the high profile games to get the message to resonate, but even that would struggle to push the needle.
Just needs someone to self-immolate in the car park Rodders. Gerrafterit mate.

Yeah, but crowds are much more important in the Championship. But sadly when the new season comes around, all this humiliation will be forgotten…we’ll just turn up and repeat the cycle.
Most probably tbh

Established PL club, PL quality players under contract, stadium, training and academy facilities (albeit the latter just started up) located in London. Seems about right.

Benham is a top, top owner BTW - real blow for Brentford.
Looks like Bentham felt that Brentford fans wanted more and he has decided that he has invested too much so he is hoping someone else will take over just like Dave Whelan at Wigan and Madejski at Reading.

Back
Top Bottom