Abdullah OUT!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We are an absolute laughing stock world wide, he needs to go and we need to put on the pressure for him to sell ASAP
I agree that he needs to sell, but how do we do that? I don’t know where he lives, so can’t go round and have a chinwag over a brew, or a zesty cold beverage. And I haven’t got the money he’s been asking, and don't personally know anyone who does. So how do we put pressure on him? I haven’t a clue.

I agree that he needs to sell, but how do we do that? I don’t know where he lives, so can’t go round and have a chinwag over a brew, or a zesty cold beverage. And I haven’t got the money he’s been asking, and don't personally know anyone who does. So how do we put pressure on him? I haven’t a clue.

The only thing the Saudis fear is bad publicity (hence the sportwashing). You’d have to give it the tennis ball treatment / pitch invasions in one of the high profile games to get the message to resonate, but even that would struggle to push the needle.

I'm not sure what he's gaining by not selling.

Maybe he's asking too much, maybe he's not. No-one knows no matter how much the forum narcissists spout off.

I doubt he's sat thinking fuck those fans I'm hanging on until I'm royally fucked.

The only thing the Saudi’s fear is bad publicity (hence the sportwashing). You’d have to give it the tennis ball treatment / pitch invasions in one of the high profile games to get the message to resonate, but even that would struggle to push the needle.
It still won’t find a buyer though. But it might persuade him to look harder, and perhaps even to lower his asking price.

It still won’t find a buyer though. But it might persuade him to look harder, and perhaps even to lower his asking price.

The positive note is he’s appointed someone to sell it. I don’t know why it’s taken him so long - bit of a head scratcher for him and the club really.

As long as he says "I'm trying to sell.. honest lol" every few months, then the fans won't won't say a word against him.

So is the rather obvious ongoing reduction of the clubs value part of his master plan or another of your take on matters?

“Won’t hear a word against him” are you related to BTL or Laney? They make things up.

So is the rather obvious ongoing reduction of the clubs value part of his master plan or another of your take on matters?

“Won’t hear a word against him” are you related to BTL or Laney? They make things up.

Come on then Sean , let's hear you say a word against him.

I'm not sure what he's gaining by not selling.

Maybe he's asking too much, maybe he's not. No-one knows no matter how much the forum narcissists spout off.

I doubt he's sat thinking fuck those fans I'm hanging on until I'm royally fucked.

Yeah I don't buy this delusion he is asking too much. He is even going as far as hiring a firm to help him sell the club that deal in sales such as this.

Come on then Sean , let's hear you say a word against him.
If you actually read what’s said on here l said at the start of the season he’d effectively written this year off - repeated numerous times - and left us in a shit show of a season. I didn’t want Wilder, nothing has changed, it couldn’t have actually because of his initial decision and that he should sell up asap and take what increasingly looks like a big loss.

What l don’t do or need to do is push some bigger or more caring Blade agenda by covering myself with sackcloth and ashes posting effectively the same post day in day out.

There’s far more bullshit posted about what’s wrong than there is positive comments about him, despite your claim. I’d say you’d struggle to find half a dozen actual Pro Prince members on here, it’s just that some don’t need the constant negative hyperbole to look the part.

Does he need to go? Of course.

Does he want too much - definitely

Is there any interest at any price? - you tell me because l don’t know.

If you actually read what’s said on here l said at the start of the season he’d effectively written this year off - repeated numerous times - and left us in a shit show of a season. I didn’t want Wilder, nothing has changed, it couldn’t have actually because of his initial decision and that he should sell up asap and take what increasingly looks like a big loss.

What l don’t do or need to do is push some bigger or more caring Blade agenda by covering myself with sackcloth and ashes posting effectively the same post day in day out.

There’s far more bullshit posted about what’s wrong than there is positive comments about him, despite your claim. I’d say you’d struggle to find half a dozen actual Pro Prince members on here, it’s just that some don’t need the constant negative hyperbole to look the part.

Does he need to go? Of course.

Does he want too much - definitely

Is there any interest at any price? - you tell me because l don’t know.

I'm not talking about fans grumbling on a messageboard. I'm talking about at the match. I've not heard a single negative chant aimed at our ownership. They had no problems slagging hecky but they will not make a peep about the owner.

I'm not talking about fans grumbling on a messageboard. I'm talking about at the match. I've not heard a single negative chant aimed at our ownership. They had no problems slagging hecky but they will not make a peep about the owner.

Maybe it’s what’s happening on the pitch during games that is concerning people rather than boardroom politics and the Arab in charge?

Or maybe, just maybe, people are aware of the malaise affecting the club from top to bottom.

Not everyone wants or needs to be seen as a figurehead for change. Most are too gutted to even think about that.

We are an absolute laughing stock world wide, he needs to go and we need to put on the pressure for him to sell ASAP
The easiest way to put pressure on him is through his pocket. He's asking too much for the club and whilst he awaits a buyer his only intention is to make the club self sufficient so he doesn't need to put any more money in.

If fans got together amd said we aren't buying season tickets until the club is sold that would wake him up. Does the support have the stomach for it?

Should we get rid of him while Wilders tongue is half way up his arsenal?
Yes if it stops him saying stuff like this

"Gameplan at HT from me was to go deep, I'm not apologising to anybody about our gameplan. If we open up we get absolutely murdered. It looks like we've been murdered but we haven't been murdered today."

I think we were pretty murdered today.

Yes if it stops him saying stuff like this

"Gameplan at HT from me was to go deep, I'm not apologising to anybody about our gameplan. If we open up we get absolutely murdered. It looks like we've been murdered but we haven't been murdered today."

I think we were pretty murdered today

He’s headed for The Twilight Zone again…..

At least with our fate sealed in February, Princey boy can’t pull the wool over a potential buyers eyes …He selling a Championship club now.

Who would buy us? We have the same issue Wednesday have. No billionaires are daft enough to invest millions they’ll never get back into football in Sheffield.

Back
Top Bottom