72 hours ago

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How many of the mentioned before deadline day

Votes: 17 9.1%

Votes: 34 18.3%

Votes: 75 40.3%

Votes: 60 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jono_t2000

Reaction score
We were salivating at the possibility of Archer with Pellistri and Mcatee playing just behind.

Curious to know how many of these people think we will now get in.

(This is not fud, just interested to see what people's thoughts are)

I'd take Archer, one of the Citeh lads and another central defender as Egan and Anel have been less than convincing so far. It's early doors and tomorrow doesn't count, though Haaland vs Egan scares me due to Egan's inability to deal with pacey players running at him, but I'd like to know we have for injury/suspension/loss of form.

I'd take Archer, one of the Citeh lads and another central defender as Egan and Anel have been less than convincing so far. It's early doors and tomorrow doesn't count, though Haaland vs Egan scares me due to Egan's inability to deal with pacey players running at him, but I'd like to know we have for injury/suspension/loss of form.
See how he does with Trusty backing him up, and without calamity Lowe playing!

See how he does with Trusty backing him up, and without calamity Lowe playing!
Lowe effects Robinson, who has been fine so far, he has no baring on Egan. Egan and Anel need to start communicating which is Egan's responsibility as captain.

Lowe effects Robinson, who has been fine so far, he has no baring on Egan. Egan and Anel need to start communicating which is Egan's responsibility as captain.
Agreed, they need to start playing as a unit though, and I would like to see Robbo play LWB as he has the aggression and isnt scared to have a pop, although can't see it with Larrouci and Osborn available.

Agreed, they need to start playing as a unit though, and I would like to see Robbo play LWB as he has the aggression and isnt scared to have a pop, although can't see it with Larrouci and Osborn available.
So Robinson LWB and Trusty LCH, I was hoping the other way round since Trusty is athletic.

Archer, Doyle and mcatee as our 2 premier loans ( or did I read you can't loan 2 from one club ???)

Change of mind archer plus origi with Doyle on loan, anything after is a bonus

Last edited:
Archer signs. McAtee stays at Man City. Pellistri stays at Man U. Doyle goes to Wolves. We’ll sign someone else on loan from abroad.

Archer signs. McAtee stays at Man City. Pellistri stays at Man U. Doyle goes to Wolves. We’ll sign someone else on loan from abroad.
So we don't use our two domestic loans ?
Can see you've given it a lot of thought

i will go with archer mcatee and balde with doyle and origi possibles if 2 of those 3 dont arrive

I’d expect 4

1 permanent
2 domestic loans
1 international loan

I could see a situation where one of the domestic loans goes to the last minute and doesn’t happen

Archer will get done surely, despite us doing everything possible to turn his signing into a game of Contact Bridge.

McAtee feels unlikely, but fingers crossed and I still think we will need another AM regardless of whether he comes.

I am hopeful of another surprise too, possibly to strengthen the defence, but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom