4 or 5 incoming

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does anyone think that if none these (4 or 5) materialise,after The Prince has been found to have read McCabe's paperback on how to bum fuck the manager and fans during a transfer window,and SJ and the team go on a Weir esk first ten games................will he walk out.

I think he might.

Kacper Lopata young polish lad only 18. At 6 foot 4 he has all the attributes but lacks any competitive league outings. Then again if you don't give them a chance you never know.
He will be 20 at end of August.

We’ve not made any signings in a year ffs what the hell is the club doing, fear we’ll be scrapping at the bottom end of the table at this rate.

Ivan llic - The Serbian Sander Berge. Get him signed, currently at Man City last year of contract and available.

Jaime Seoane - Get him signed Chema Sanz, Attacking midfielder, Played for a narrowly relegated Huesca in LaLiga last season.

i genuinly think weve got 3 or 4 deals lined up but im pretty certain either rammy or berge have to be sold first maybe even both of them still got a suspicion arsenal will come in late with a 50m bid perhaps with add ons late in the window

i genuinly think weve got 3 or 4 deals lined up but im pretty certain either rammy or berge have to be sold first maybe even both of them still got a suspicion arsenal will come in late with a 50m bid perhaps with add ons late in the window

I think you are right. I imagine we expected to sell one of them by now but we haven't received a suitable offer. Obviously risky as we are running the risk of someone nicking our targets but I think players need to leave before we buy and Ramsdale and Berge are the obvious ones to go.

I think you are right. I imagine we expected to sell one of them by now but we haven't received a suitable offer. Obviously risky as we are running the risk of someone nicking our targets but I think players need to leave before we buy and Ramsdale and Berge are the obvious ones to go.
I think if Berge leaves we are in a worse position regardless of any midfielders we bring in. That's how woefully bad the rest of our midfield is at the moment

For a change the clubs leaks may just have been patched up, and now we’re all making out the clubs on the brink of collapse. Hate to see people the night before Christmas,

Christmas Eve - tha’s not bought mi ought as tha, fucking sicka dis no boxes under tree.

Christmas Day - Ahhh Cheers dad, sorry about kicking off its just I don’t like surprises, next time can you tell me what you’ve got me, that way I can be judgemental first.

It’s a shame we can’t do similar to what villa did with getting buendia,bailey and ings through the door knowing full well grealish was leaving eventually.

I get they are in a different ball park.But could we not get our targets through the door and then sell either ramsdale or berge.Instead of a late scramble for replacements.

If we have to sell a player to bring in quality loan signings ! We are in a mess surely after 2 years in prem we have enough doe to get these done.
The Prince will lose the fans who have been behind him during our stay in the prem if this is the case.
I find that situation absurd if true ! The future would look bleak ! Would a manager of SJ's reputation ruin his cv managing a club in this position ? NO ! surely he has the funds to tinker with the squad.

All of this is ridiculous. Shields work for the most ill informed local media in existence. There are no leaks now CW is mot at the club as his mates aren’t feeding The Star any stories.

We had this before when all the bed wetters were saying “the prince will go for the cheapest manager” “he’s taking the money out”

what happened?! Our number one target got the job with the one of the best records in this division. The accounts came out which showed non of the executive positions at the club took any money out.

If we have to sell a player to bring in quality loan signings ! We are in a mess surely after 2 years in prem we have enough doe to get these done.
The Prince will lose the fans who have been behind him during our stay in the prem if this is the case.
I find that situation absurd if true ! The future would look bleak ! Would a manager of SJ's reputation ruin his cv managing a club in this position ? NO ! surely he has the funds to tinker with the squad.

I can't think of a club who have gone down recently and sold nobody. Watford and Norwich raised about £40m and invested less than half of it. It's really quite odd that we haven't sold a single player.

If we sell one of the big money guys we will sign a few permanently is my guess. If we don't it will be loans. Purely just a guess though

I imagine if the game finished at half time on Saturday Sander Berge would not be the new Kevin de Bruyne. In the same way Mousset was the new Thierry Henry after the Doncaster friendly.

1628547797417.png
Or
1628547895182.png

Either of these plus some tempo and bollocks and maybe just MAYBE we can start scoring goals again. No point setting in stone predictions/expectations of domination when we have a team that has struggled to score half a goal a game for nearly 2 years. Baby Steps Blades... Baby Steps. ⚔️

3-5-2 is understandably our best option with the players available but do we move away from how Slav is looking to play if/when he gets his players in? We look so weak with 2 at the back right now but with 3 we have Bash, Egan and RND as a pretty solid looking back 3.

It’s a shame we can’t do similar to what villa did with getting buendia,bailey and ings through the door knowing full well grealish was leaving eventually.

I get they are in a different ball park.But could we not get our targets through the door and then sell either ramsdale or berge.Instead of a late scramble for replacements.
Villa would have probably bought those anyway? That level of spending is hardly outside what they’ve done in the past few seasons.

The logic stands up in isolation, but SJ has made a point of saying both players are in his plans whenever asked about it. No ifs or buts, he wants them to stay and has said so. We're all aware that these things happen and would accept it if it did, but for a manager to say they're in his plans gives it a different feel. They've both been positive in the media too, Berge posting himself in the new kit and Ramsdale talking about buying his old academy digs house and being a landlord to some of the younger lads. It's not just that they don't want to go, they're not remotely preparing to leave.

Most of us would doubt that SJ accepted this job on the proviso there's no transfer budget without sales, especially as PA openly accepts that changing the manager is expensive "because you have to change to roster". The story from Shields will probably make or break him, if it's wide of the mark it's a shit thing to report.

If this is all conjecture and we're ready to sell one or both in order to fund incomings, why play them v Birmingham? Blackburn left Armstrong out of their squad.

The logic stands up in isolation, but SJ has made a point of saying both players are in his plans whenever asked about it. No ifs or buts, he wants them to stay and has said so. We're all aware that these things happen and would accept it if it did, but for a manager to say they're in his plans gives it a different feel. They've both been positive in the media too, Berge posting himself in the new kit and Ramsdale talking about buying his old academy digs house and being a landlord to some of the younger lads. It's not just that they don't want to go, they're not remotely preparing to leave.

Most of us would doubt that SJ accepted this job on the proviso there's no transfer budget without sales, especially as PA openly accepts that changing the manager is expensive "because you have to change to roster". The story from Shields will probably make or break him, if it's wide of the mark it's a shit thing to report.

If this is all conjecture and we're ready to sell one or both in order to fund incomings, why play them v Birmingham? Blackburn left Armstrong out of their squad.

It is bizarre. You'd think we'd be wrapping them up in cotton wool if we were desperate to sell them. I just can't think of a relegated team who haven't lost players after coming down. I thought Berge and Ramsdale would have been long gone by now and that money would have been reinvested into building a new side.

I think we need to have a full strength team tomorrow night, treat it as a much needed run out. If Rammers plays he stays, if not I think he’ll go

Villa would have probably bought those anyway? That level of spending is hardly outside what they’ve done in the past few seasons.
True. I’m not sure they would have due to FFP this season though.There chairman also hinted the plans was already in place.

oh well, just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom