4 or 5 incoming

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Preston fans said he was weak in the air but a good defender otherwise. We really need another centre back in as cover in addition to Davies who is dominant in the air. If Egan gets injured we may as well not bother defending set pieces.
what about the guy who gme on for Egan at donny looked big and mobile enough for me

No chance we sign 4/5 we negotiate at snail pace. Unless we started the conversations last year with the players of interest I don’t see them coming before September

No chance we sign 4/5 we negotiate at snail pace. Unless we started the conversations last year with the players of interest I don’t see them coming before September

No one wants us to piss away money and capitulate on terms just to get deals done.

BUT there’s a balance between that aND actually getting the signings through the door and contributing. For me we are falling in the wrong side of that and not able to sort stuff in a timely manner.

For example anyone we sign now will have missed the entire preseason and opportunity to get Slavs message properly when he has those intense sessions.

No one wants us to piss away money and capitulate on terms just to get deals done.

BUT there’s a balance between that aND actually getting the signings through the door and contributing. For me we are falling in the wrong side of that and not able to sort stuff in a timely manner.

For example anyone we sign now will have missed the entire preseason and opportunity to get Slavs message properly when he has those intense sessions.
Which is why wilder wanted deals sorted in pre season. We’ve failed to deliver that for a second season in a row

The window should close before the start of the season...this circus at the end of August means anyone who comes in has already missed 5 or 6 games plus it takes them another 2 to 4 weeks to get up to speed

Kacper Lopata young polish lad only 18. At 6 foot 4 he has all the attributes but lacks any competitive league outings. Then again if you don't give them a chance you never know.
People don’t realise how good he could be. Was playing in the top flight in poland regularly at 16. As a centre back

I remember Bogle and Lowe only being leaked by gossip sites the day they signed.

To add Slav said the original plan agreed was 4 but he now wants 5.

I wouldn't read too much into Slav's facial expression. 99% of the time he looks like he want to murder someone.

Agree otherwise though.
Pass as a body double for Wyatt Earp any day of the week.

couldnt get to the game last night but watched it on stream and believe me his face was like thunder from very early on he wont stand for this walking tippy tappy sideways backwards football but really the damage was done last summer when no additions were brought in to supplement midfield thats our outstanding problem that chong for brum made norwood and fleck look like ageing pensioners
Didn’t the players indicate that they are getting used to his system, so it must involve “tippy tappy sideways backwards football “ unless they are just ignoring him ?

Didn’t the players indicate that they are getting used to his system, so it must involve “tippy tappy sideways backwards football “ unless they are just ignoring him ?
The only bit of his interview I remember was him stating very clearly his unhappiness at our not getting the ball forward quickly enough and passing the ball sideways and across the pitch

Does anyone know what Slav’s message is ? The players don’t seem to grasp it.

We need a 6ft 5in brick shithouse at centre half who can win everything in the air and not get bullied by big centre forwards. We are weak physically at the back and other teams know that and tske advantage, I don't think Davies is the answer unless someone else is coming in too.

Jake Cooper at Millwall? Won’t be cheap mind.

Does anyone know what Slav’s message is ? The players don’t seem to grasp it.
His Fulham side did a lot of the keep ball stuff we did last night so that wasn’t unexpected the difference was when they sucked teams out the ball went very quickly back to front 4/5 passes and then create a chance. We tried to do that at times but at half speed which means it isn’t effective as Birmingham had time to get back in shape.

Elliott been involved pre-season & started again today for Liverpool vs Atletico Bilbao in a full strength friendly line up.
Stand to be corrected, but didn’t Brewster do the same in the season he came to us? He also played in the Community Shield.
Clearly Klopp doesn’t run out his first team in pre-season.

Stand to be corrected, but didn’t Brewster do the same in the season he came to us? He also played in the Community Shield.
Clearly Klopp doesn’t run out his first team in pre-season.
Yes, missed a penalty in the shoot-out

We can bring in as many as we want but the real test is clearing out some of the deadwood. Good luck with that господин Јокановић

Back
Top Bottom