24/25 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I will be renewing my season card for next season when I get paid next week I, have been going to Bramall Lane for decades,I don't care what division we are in and playing Great or crap I will attend no matter what. I have declared many times on the great forum I'm a Blade until I die my family from my Great Great Grand Dad who attended when the club was formed to our young uns. it's in our blood. I will not use my phone to gain access to the ground my season card will do for me. My uncle who is 80 years old has never had a mobile phone and won't have one. so Betis or the ticket office manager should think about it. UP THE BLADES.

I will be renewing my season card for next season when I get paid next week I, have been going to Bramall Lane for decades,I don't care what division we are in and playing Great or crap I will attend no matter what. I have declared many times on the great forum I'm a Blade until I die my family from my Great Great Grand Dad who attended when the club was formed to our young uns. it's in our blood. I will not use my phone to gain access to the ground my season card will do for me. My uncle who is 80 years old has never had a mobile phone and won't have one. so Betis or the ticket office manager should think about it. UP THE BLADES.
Unless you walk barefoot over glass, hot coals and through snow, wind, hail, locust swarms and rain from 300 miles away every game then you’ll never be a big enough Blade in the eyes of some.

How many clubs using this system already have you heard of having serious isssues??? None I bet !
Well SUFC did for a start! Did you happen to be at the Brighton FA cup game. Stuck outside the ground queuing for 35minutes to get in, many still arriving after kick off.

The reason - the printathome barcodes had to presented to the scanners one particular way (stewards began telling everyone as they entered), how is this going to play out with multiple phone resolutions with multiple display sizes and barcode sizes?

Are you comparing our current crop of young players to Man Utd's Class of 92?
I recall they also signed the likes of Cantona during that period. Can we expect signings of a similar calibre this summer?
No. I’m saying that playing the under 23s is no reason for not buying a season ticket. I don’t watch the under 23s so I don’t know who will make it or not, but I would still watch them as, by definition, they would be in the first team squad. If they’re good enough, they’re old enough.

Unless you walk barefoot over glass, hot coals and through snow, wind, hail, locust swarms and rain from 300 miles away every game then you’ll never be a big enough Blade in the eyes of some.

All for nought though if you express a different opinion on a forum designed to read different opinions? 😩

I’ve talked myself into believing that it’s just an additional tax. The Blades tax.

A voluntary tax that you don’t have to pay but you can’t not just in case you miss out on something good.

And it also validates me being able to moan on here for the whole season. A moaning Bladey Blade tax. Surprised the marketing department havent used that one.

Well SUFC did for a start! Did you happen to be at the Brighton FA cup game. Stuck outside the ground queuing for 35minutes to get in, many still arriving after kick off.

The reason - the printathome barcodes had to presented to the scanners one particular way (stewards began telling everyone as they entered), how is this going to play out with multiple phone resolutions with multiple display sizes and barcode sizes?
This is a completely different system - no bar/QR codes required. Works the same as Apple Pay/contactless payments....basically what the card does now but its just your phone you're tapping instead

Loving some of the comments from luddites who would be happy to bring back the arter system of payment. "All swap theh two gooerts fer a seesun tikkit" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wouldn’t that be “All swap theh a drawin of our owd lass clothed off fer a seesun tikkit” ?

People are unbelievable sometimes, if you can figure out how to get online, create an account and post on here moaning about it I am pretty sure you can figure out how to use your phones for a ticket.
People are unbelievable sometimes. They assume everyone is like them even though they might not have a smartphone, might not be tech-savvy in the first place and might naturally prefer the physical reassurance of a card.
The club should have had its ducks in a row and should have simply allowed the option to have a card or use your phone.
If that option is going to be available it should have been made clear instead of we'll let you know at some point in the future.

Will turnstiles now have the screens they have in supermarket checkouts that put your picture on a screen when stood at the checkout, what's that all about?, big brother stuff
It’s to stop scrotes from nicking off with a load of merchandise, fuck all to do with “big brother stuff”.

Liverpool when first implemented Arsenal delayed kick off first game this season?

Add Leicester City

"Two seasons I believe. Season ticket holders got a choice on digital or physical but members and gen sale don’t. Takes an age to get into the ground now with them and had to delay kick off once due to a tech fault".

Wondered why it seemed so quiet😆 no problem with my (NFC) card though

This thread proves we have some right mardy barstewards as fans… get a grip…

Simple answer go back to cash only on the turnstiles, fiddle the crowd figures like fuck and rob the taxman of thousands.

Completely unnecessary change delivering confusion, particularly to those without smartphones.
Chimes with the overall management of the club in recent times.
There is no change really. Currently you can upload matchday tickets on to your phone rather than have a paper version. All they are doing now is saying you can have your season ticket on your phone, using the current technology, or you can have a card. I can't see what the issue is with some fans

The club have said that existing cards will be cancelled but you can request a new card

Simple I will not be enabling NFC on my phone ever. I don't pay by that method in the shops or anywhere for that matter and I won't be starting now, For the same reason I don't keep credit or bank cards in my phone case lose or have your phone stolen and they are in to your bank account in less time than it has taken me to type this post.

Like others have said it’s the presumption that everyone should be fine with changes that pisses me off.

If they are giving the option next season then that’s okay but it seems to me like the season after it’s a case of have a smart phone or get fucked.

My dad has never even owned a mobile phone never mind a smartphone but has only been going to the lane for 50+ years so obviously he’s not important

Get a grip United

Like others have said it’s the presumption that everyone should be fine with changes that pisses me off.

If they are giving the option next season then that’s okay but it seems to me like the season after it’s a case of have a smart phone or get fucked.

My dad has never even owned a mobile phone never mind a smartphone but has only been going to the lane for 50+ years so obviously he’s not important

Get a grip United
You’re dealing with techies - imagine Shoutbox users only with a bit of a life and sometimes a girlfriend* - they tend not to realise some people aren’t au fait with technology and therefore aren’t worth considering.

*close relatives don’t count.

Simple I will not be enabling NFC on my phone ever. I don't pay by that method in the shops or anywhere for that matter and I won't be starting now, For the same reason I don't keep credit or bank cards in my phone case lose or have your phone stolen and they are in to your bank account in less time than it has taken me to type this post.

Where do you keep them?

Back
Top Bottom