24/25 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know the other lot are obsessed by attendance figures but I was only thinking the other day that should the Pigs stay up, they might be drawing larger crowds than us for the first time in years.

Our relegation coupled with the apathy around BDTBL will inevitably see a drop in ST sales anyway but couple that with a 10 to 20% increase and I doubt we would get much above 17, 18K in ST sales.....start the season off poorly back in the Championship and we could be looking at matchday crowds of very low 20K's.

I know the other lot are obsessed by attendance figures but I was only thinking the other day that should the Pigs stay up, they might be drawing larger crowds than us for the first time in years.

Our relegation coupled with the apathy around BDTBL will inevitably see a drop in ST sales anyway but couple that with a 10 to 20% increase and I doubt we would get much above 17, 18K in ST sales.....start the season off poorly back in the Championship and we could be looking at matchday crowds of very low 20K's.
I think a good number of fans will renew and see how the season goes. (looking likely there will be a derby again) If we don't look like getting promoted come 25/26 rewewal date, think sales would drop even more.

It will deffo be the lowest number of sales since the season after the Adkins one.. this has sucked the life out of a lot of people I know.. my nephew who had a season ticket every year until he went to Uni two years ago doesn’t even check the results now.

It will deffo be the lowest number of sales since the season after the Adkins one.. this has sucked the life out of a lot of people I know.. my nephew who had a season ticket every year until he went to Uni two years ago doesn’t even check the results now.

I feel the same, I have completely disengaged with United since the 0-5 at home to Villa. I can't even be arsed to go to any of the remaining homes games, I will, but I seriously cannot build up any enthusiasm at all.

Proper on the fence about my ST for next season. Will see what the cost is.

I feel the same, I have completely disengaged with United since the 0-5 at home to Villa. I can't even be arsed to go to any of the remaining homes games, I will, but I seriously cannot build up any enthusiasm at all.

I will be renewing , i am too old now to give up and would only stop going if we ever left Bramall Lane, but a lot of younger ones I am expecting to pack it in after this season. Money has killed the dream

If they aren't at least half price it's going to be a disgrace.......until we win the first 2 games of the championship.

I will be renewing , i am too old now to give up and would only stop going if we ever left Bramall Lane, but a lot of younger ones I am expecting to pack it in after this season. Money has killed the dream

You and me both, however living 100 miles away from BDTBL makes it additionally expensive and time consuming as well. It's not just a case of jumping on a bus for 10 minutes for us!

It's not just this season, I've been completely disengaged since the Newcastle game was postponed in 2019/20. I've been to a handful of away games since then, whereas I'd go to pretty much all of them before. I don't think I've watched a domestic game as a neutral in that time either. However, I can't imagine not going to the Lane every other weekend, so I'll 100% be renewing my season ticket.

You and me both, however living 100 miles away from BDTBL makes it additionally expensive and time consuming as well. It's not just a case of jumping on a bus for 10 minutes for us!
Same here and I use public transport. Stupid o'clock kick offs and strikes haven't helped, have they?

When I went to state school in the 80s and 90s and beyond was a regular st holder. I'm not really bothered now and don't go to games. I'll see if the kids can muster up enthusiasm to watch our slide down the leagues next year.

That’s far higher than the 11K that have renewed at S6.

Also let’s be honest. Blades often predict doom and gloom and low attendances

We averaged nearly 29K the last time we were in the Championship, expect there’ll be quite a big drop, but should still exceed 25K.

If it does go to nearer 20K then it highlights to potential investors that our core support isn’t that big and we have a lot of fans who are just casual supporters.

There will be loads of changes next season. With loads of large/ expensive contracts ending added to the parachute payment we’ll have a massive pot to spend next season.

Having one of the biggest budgets in the league we”ll naturally be amongst the bookies favourites for promotion but we’re starting from scratch so I think next season will be more about laying foundations with the push for promotion the following year.

Last edited:
Hopefully, they will lower the price of season tickets and matchday tickets for next season. after being relegated to the championship.

I'll be there no matter what 💪 Worth pointing out we have 4 extra home games in the championship so a slight increase in ST prices isn't that bad.
It'd be better for PR and fan engagement if they reduced or froze though.

Surely some of the ITKers would be ahead of the game if indeed they were ITK.

Thank fuck they're going down then 🤗

M

I think most of us feel apathy after the drubbings we’ve suffered this season. However, I will be renewing and I’m hoping the same for the vast majority of fans.

Hopefully one of the most competitively priced ST’s in the league will remain that way this next season

If last week’s test run is anything to by, Kop renewal going up to £403 from £380 this season.

Back
Top Bottom