2021/22 New Kit Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Photo or it never happened 😏

And the light shorts and socks will be used again against Bournemouth
It was an email. I did also complain about the Liverpool game last year and the Chelsea home game and how they had completely ignored what they told me after the Brighton game. They stopped responding!

It was an email. I did also complain about the Liverpool game last year and the Chelsea home game and how they had completely ignored what they told me after the Brighton game. They stopped responding!
First one was probably a template copy+paste job. Second one would involve somebody being arsed to type.

New home kit has arrived. The black stripes work really well. I think it is a thing of beauty!

As a middle aged man, my rules are shirts can only be worn when out running or attending matches 🙂
Cheers! Looks good. Would you mind posting a pic of the back? Just wondering about the door deals sponsor.

Does anyone know when the shirts are going on general release? I don't like ordering online, one year they are too big, next too small

I must admit, the shirt looks bang on when fully logo'd up

View attachment 117714
Solid Red back is always a winner when its paired with white numbering/ letters.

I think this is quickly becoming my favourite shirt.

It would make sense for the club to release a striped back version for anyone not wanting a name and number on the back.

Does anyone know when the shirts are going on general release? I don't like ordering online, one year they are too big, next too small

I don't know what Adidas are upto these days but mine fit when I bought it and now it's too small

Piled down to the lane shop today. The shirts look even better in person especially the away one .

The training gear is quality with plenty of stock . Also to note , the goalkeeper short sleeved shirts had plenty of sizes which was not the case last season .

Well pleased . UTB

Really liking some of the new shirts, thinking of buying 3. Is there any sort of discount for being a ST holder now?

Got mine today and love the shirt. Only thing is the randox logo looks a bit off to me (not aligned properly with the logo and crest). Can anyone with an XL confirm that's how it should be? Not a big deal but looks slightly noticeable when worn.

Attachments

• 20210730_125134.jpg
    20210730_125134.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 51

Got mine today and love the shirt. Only thing is the randox logo looks a bit off to me (not aligned properly with the logo and crest). Can anyone with an XL confirm that's how it should be? Not a big deal but looks slightly noticeable when worn.

I’ve not seen any other so have no reference point but that looks like a misprint to me - i’d contact the store and ask for it to be swapped.

Back
Top Bottom