View From Cardiff

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They are pretty good comments, makes it seem like a far better performance from us than the impression I got from the commentary last night. Seems we're just lacking that bit of killer instinct.

3 games, 3 penalty decisions not going our way.

Also wonder if Warnock has anybody he could loan to us for the season?

They are pretty good comments, makes it seem like a far better performance from us than the impression I got from the commentary last night. Seems we're just lacking that bit of killer instinct.
A lot of its just down to confidence as well as picking up the pace of the division. We may even have got something last night if the goal had stood at Boro.

Hopefully we'll have a couple of decent home results now to take the pressure off a bit, and then we can start working on our away form. Once we start picking up the points away I'm sure more will follow, but it'd be better to get the impending monkey off our back before it's had time to hold on tight. ;)

3 games, 3 penalty decisions not going our way.

Also wonder if Warnock has anybody he could loan to us for the season?

3 games where, on the balance of play, we have been second best and looked some distance from the performances of last season.

We seem reticent to shoot, wonder If Wilder is asking them to hold on until there is a clear sight of goal? First half esp we seemed to keep working it around their box until we lost it.

I like Cardiff. Well rounded, fair comments.

Oh and their fans seemed a good bunch too. Appear to have rid a lot of the idiots from Ninnian Park. There was no signs of any trouble at all last night. I was even surprised that they don't have any fans either side of the away end giving it the big 'un.

Phew!
Got half way through and thought I was going to go home empty handed until this little beauty saved the day.

“Whilst I agree it was all Sheffield the last ten minutes....”

Cheers Roy x

Mostly fair and reasoned comments and had a few drinks with a quite a few Cardiff fans after the match - very nice people and they all said that we played some pretty football but lacked decisiveness up front and strikers lacking pace.
cant disagree with that and I cant help feel that CW needs to bite the bullet and play Ched and David Brooks as we looked much better when they were on.
For me Brooks has to start as he just oozes class and is able to create things that the others dont.
Billy looks too slow in most things and missed a golden chance to score in the first half which is concerning as he might have scored it last season ?

On the postive side the Cardiff fans think we played far bettter than Villa against them so maybe encouraging ?

Back
Top Bottom