Roy's View From... View From Cardiff

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

A Man City Fan
“How are u top Worst team to visit Cardiff this year and the fans .The saying only sing when your winning shocking worst this year 300 Hull mid week we’re louder Yes you won but same old 4us cant score.”

🤣

Love your threads Roy/ Andrew, but the format on my android isn't an easy read. Can you lose the red lines down the left side?
One or two words per line?

I'll sort that definitely. There has been an update on the site so still trying to work my way around it

“How are u top Worst team to visit Cardiff this year and the fans .The saying only sing when your winning shocking worst this year 300 Hull mid week we’re louder Yes you won but same old 4us cant score.”

Well that makes about as much sense as the shit written on your ambulances

Like someone had a mouth full of alphabetti spaghetti and coughed

1668288859605.jpeg

Cheers Roygbiv, enjoy the time off

Maybe it was emotion at the time, but I thought this game could have finished 5-5? Loads of wasted opportunities.

Well that makes about as much sense as the shit written on your ambulances

Like someone had a mouth full of alphabetti spaghetti and coughed

View attachment 147769

Cheers Roygbiv, enjoy the time off

You're going home in Fucking AMBIWLANS ARGYFWNG!

This post written on a toilet wall in shit.

No wonder they are nastily frustrated, they should have won that with the chances they had to put the game beyond our reach.
There right, unless they shape up it'll be playing in league one next season against the other Sheffield club.
Thank you, Roy. :cool:

Us and Rotherham are the worst teams to visit yet both are above them

Back
Top Bottom