Roy's View From... View From Fulham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Cheers Panchero!

Unfortunately, it's not going to get much better. Man Utd Home Arshole -away. after the international games.

Nice to meet you yesterday Roygbiv I was the chap who got the first round in 🍻

Fulham fans made a mockery of my prediction on the pre-match “View From…” thread that we get the usual snide comments. Fair play, and I actually think they are doing themselves a disservice as I thought they looked decent, if profligate (that’s right, I said profligate) in front of goal.
And they were very respectful very quickly of Basham’s predicament, too. Them yesterday and Newcastle with their respect of the Maddy Cusack silence/applause restoring my faith in footy fans.

Said it before , apart from the odd arsehole ( everyone had them ) they were a class bunch of fans . Not plastic like spuds or Chelski , goons . Posh version of Millwall for me . Special thanks to Fulham fan who got me a beer in half time and of course those who shared the obvious concern for bash . Florist fans they aren’t

Both pre and post comments very fair. Seem a very level headed bunch who are up their owns arses like a few other clubs.

Back
Top Bottom