Two wins to get to Wembley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Home draw and avoid the other Premier League teams and it’s on!

Moyes put out his full strength team v W Brom .
While Bilic who was sacked by the shammers in 2017 made 8 changes as he is focused on promotion .
They played with 10 men for 20 minutes I bet Bilic loved that one.
Another game to add to the shammers list of Man C and Liverpool twice.

Moyes put out his full strength team v W Brom .
While Bilic who was sacked by the shammers in 2017 made 8 changes as he is focused on promotion .
They played with 10 men for 20 minutes I bet Bilic loved that one.
Another game to add to the shammers list of Man C and Liverpool twice.

I've had 8 pints. Your post is basically numberwang

Ideally city and liverpool draw each other on Monday, then we draw whoever wins in the quarters, get them out of the way early rather than in the final

What I'd like to know is if we got to the semi final and the other semi finalists are liverpool, Manchester city, and Leicester does that mean we qualify for Europe in the direct to league fa cup spot or does the qualification go to 7th spot in the league

What I'd like to know is if we got to the semi final and the other semi finalists are liverpool, Manchester city, and Leicester does that mean we qualify for Europe in the direct to league fa cup spot or does the qualification go to 7th spot in the league
This is a good question

2 wins to Wembley? Is that the semifinal or final?

Not in agreement with the semifinal at Wembley so not sureI I would attend that. Much prefer the quarters.

We will be in Europe when we finish 5th anyway.

Can confirm it’s definitely going to 6th place. League cup place goes to 7th if winner is already in Europe (but has to do qualifying rounds unlike 5th and 6th who go straight into the europa league group stages)

Historically the losing FACup finalist would take the cup spot if the winner is already qualified. For example Hull qualified after beating us.

Semis never has done it.

This Rule may have changed in the last couple of years

Think the extra 7th place is something to do with if the 2 finalists of the league and FA cup have already qualified for Europe and then there’s an extra league place available. So thinking about it, as long as Leicester make the League cup final there should be a 7th place unless someone not in the top 6 makes the FA cup final.

I think....FA must have been as pissed as I when they come up with that.

Ideally city and liverpool draw each other on Monday, then we draw whoever wins in the quarters, get them out of the way early rather than in the final
Or alternatively, Fulham and Shrewsbury could draw each other!

Liverpool aren’t a concern, so long as you get them before the semis as they play the kids anyway. They’ve not made the latter rounds for years and Millwall have had more quarterfinal and semi final appearances than Liverpool over the past 12 years.

2 wins to Wembley? Is that the semifinal or final?

Not in agreement with the semifinal at Wembley so not sureI I would attend that. Much prefer the quarters.
Why wouldn’t you attend? You go to support the club not a decision made by the FA

Back
Top Bottom