Time to factor in Fleetwood?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really need Bolton to be beating Fleetwood next Saturday. But they won't, cos they've imploded.

You may have to suck up the disappointment as if you look at Fleetwoods run in it's difficult to see where they will lose a game by far the easiest run in of any of the top four.

If current form of the last two months is maintained Fleetwood will win the league and we will finish second.

Yes I would certainly like Fleetwoods run in.

You may have to suck up the disappointment as if you look at Fleetwoods run in it's difficult to see where they will lose a game by far the easiest run in of any of the top four.

If current form of the last two months is maintained Fleetwood will win the league and we will finish second.

But you're looking at it from your usual glass half empty stand point. We're 5 points better off than Fleetwood so far this season but I bet you look at our remaining fixtures and see plenty of games we could lose

And just to prove my point I've taken a look at both ours and Fleetwood's run-ins as you suggest. We both have 5 home games and 6 away games left. The average position of the teams we've still got to play is 16th. The average position of the teams Fleetwood still have to play is 14th (just under).

I'd suggest that Fleetwood's run-in is not 'by far' the easiest.

Well would you look at that.

It all hinges on them.

Since their star midfielder (and ex Wales youth international and Manchester City academy player) George Glendon has been charged with rape their results have been as follows:

Bury 0-0 Fleetwood
Fleetwood 0-1 Swindon

Co-incidence?

Seems to have really shocked the club:

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/c...g-footballer/story-30221445-detail/story.html

Take no satisfaction whatsoever if this has had a detrimental affect but surely it has, and can't help but note the irony.

Back
Top Bottom