The Boys Are Back In Town!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Win the game in hand and were upto second and climbing all over scunt-horpes back end!!! Top before Christmas!!!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!

This is not a third tier team I've been seeing recently.

It's a second tier team that could possibly even hold its own against a top Premier League side. And that's with many, MANY improvements to be made, we're still a work in progress and will be for a long time.

UTFB!

I don't want to piss on anyone's chips but please, let's not get ahead of ourselves, we're playing great, like a different team from the start of the season. The real test is if we can bounce back after a defeat, come on Blades !!!

9 unbeaten, all hail Chrissy Wilder......SUPER BLADE!!

We`re up. We`ve done it. We`ve not lost in a few games and we`re beating Wimbledon and Bristol Rovers and Gillingham and Shrewsbury and we`re fucking brilliant and I`ve forgotten we`ve been in Division 3 for 6 years and been fucking gash and fucked up in every big game we`ve played in the last 10 years and that dosen`t matter because for fucks sake we`re brilliant and I`ve eaten 10 packets of skittles and forgotten about punctuation and my brain has totally fucked off but fuck it we`re brilliant and Chris Wilder is God and ...............

Well I spent last season watching the biggest Load of dross I've seen for years and choose what ever may happen this season I want to thank Mr Wilder for giving me back the pride in my team ....

UTB

And the roller-coaster ride continues!
Well done Wizards!!

Back
Top Bottom