Wilder of Nazareth - the 2nd Coming

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Get that banner back in the ground, he’s coming home and boy do we need a miracle.

Welcome home Chrissy Wilder!
The last famous bloke from Nazareth ended up on the Cross. Maybe Chris needed cash to stop the possibility of the same fate……..

the last time i saw us beat liverpool was the cup game in 2003. of course we'll lose tomorrow but if we show the same spirit as warnock's team it will be a step forward.

Hmm, I think that's a very generous view of how games went that season. In a season where a lot of games felt almost meaningless, United were comfortably the worst team in the division, both to the eye test and statistically. The games weren't competitive. It was attack v defence for the most part, we just had a better defensive structure
I agree with Sheffsteel . It was really bad, but still miles bettter (performance wise) than this season.

Is the back door a fire door or can it be locked? If it is a fire door then lock it anyway.

I agree with Sheffsteel . It was really bad, but still miles bettter (performance wise) than this season.
It was better defensively, not arguing that. This season has verged on the unprofessional at times. But we still gave up the most shots, most shots on target. Had the least shots, least shots on target

The point was (I think) that we were competitive. That's the bit I disagree with

Concept for the Wilder announcement video looks good.

Blades badge flashes.
[Cut to Forgemasters]
Gary Sinclair throws a Status Quo LP into the forge. A single tear rolls down his cheek.
A white dove takes flight from the rafters of the building, flying outside and heading northbound alongside the Tinsley Viaduct
[Screen to black]
[Cut to BDTBL at twilight]
Dubstep version of ‘My Old Man Said Be A Wednesday Fan’ starts in the background.
The silhouettes of four, fat middle aged men in gilets dance and sashay across the Bramall Lane pitch.
[Floodlights flash on.]
A balaclava’d man wearing a ‘S. Sniper’ tabard smirks as he mechanically loads his rifle on the South Stand gantry. As he takes aim, an unknown figure sneaks up and garrots him from behind.
As the body falls, Prestridge reveals himself and gestures a thumbs up to the pitch.
[cut to touchline]
Bettis emerges out of the tunnel, dressed as a Pearly King, clutching an open file saying “SURVIVAL PLAN” on it. He shuts the file and nods at the camera.
Knill sits meditating on the centre circle, a copy of Tzu’s Art of War lies on his lap and his IPad is left open on Martin Lewis’s MoneySavingExpert website.
Wilder pats his shoulder as he walks past him along the centre of the pitch towards the Shoreham
He looks to camera, “First job is to sort the middle of the park. Took me 18 months to get a hospital appointment for my ingrowing toenails, so thankfully nowadays I’m an expert Centrist too. Plus don’t forget this time I’ve got some help”
Wilder stands arms outstretched as a dozen Bramall Lane pigeons land on him.
He points (off camera) towards the Shoreham and the pigeons fly into attack formation, looping towards a scarecrow dressed as Jurgen Klopp
[Screen fades to black]
[The screen flashes on]
A solitary pigeon pecks at a pair of black, thickrimmed glasses on the Bramall Lane pitch
[end]
Tried reading this on the train and looked absolutely mental just laughing at this.

Great work 😂😂⭐

Concept for the Wilder announcement video looks good.

Blades badge flashes.
[Cut to Forgemasters]
Gary Sinclair throws a Status Quo LP into the forge. A single tear rolls down his cheek.
A white dove takes flight from the rafters of the building, flying outside and heading northbound alongside the Tinsley Viaduct
[Screen to black]
[Cut to BDTBL at twilight]
Dubstep version of ‘My Old Man Said Be A Wednesday Fan’ starts in the background.
The silhouettes of four, fat middle aged men in gilets dance and sashay across the Bramall Lane pitch.
[Floodlights flash on.]
A balaclava’d man wearing a ‘S. Sniper’ tabard smirks as he mechanically loads his rifle on the South Stand gantry. As he takes aim, an unknown figure sneaks up and garrots him from behind.
As the body falls, Prestridge reveals himself and gestures a thumbs up to the pitch.
[cut to touchline]
Bettis emerges out of the tunnel, dressed as a Pearly King, clutching an open file saying “SURVIVAL PLAN” on it. He shuts the file and nods at the camera.
Knill sits meditating on the centre circle, a copy of Tzu’s Art of War lies on his lap and his IPad is left open on Martin Lewis’s MoneySavingExpert website.
Wilder pats his shoulder as he walks past him along the centre of the pitch towards the Shoreham
He looks to camera, “First job is to sort the middle of the park. Took me 18 months to get a hospital appointment for my ingrowing toenails, so thankfully nowadays I’m an expert Centrist too. Plus don’t forget this time I’ve got some help”
Wilder stands arms outstretched as a dozen Bramall Lane pigeons land on him.
He points (off camera) towards the Shoreham and the pigeons fly into attack formation, looping towards a scarecrow dressed as Jurgen Klopp
[Screen fades to black]
[The screen flashes on]
A solitary pigeon pecks at a pair of black, thickrimmed glasses on the Bramall Lane pitch
[end]

Needs many likes!

Wilder is a far better manager than his recent jobs have shown but Heckingbottom was just a tactical continuation of him, so going back to him will not change anything.

Versus Liverpool I expect a defeat but Liverpool have a bad record at bramall lane and our fans can make a huge difference.
Versus Brentford saturday I can see us getting points on the board either a draw or win and then build on that. We will see s massive difference in effort and start to attack teams .
Not in a million years will he want to be appointed before that match. He'll watch from the stands, at best, and will be appointed after the inevitable defeat.

It’s this fella that we really need. Alas, I don’t think Prince Abdullah would agree. IMG_0077.jpeg

Is he humble enough to accept the mistakes he made and learn from them?
Think this is the key for me. Wilder had an amazing four years muddied by one disaster. He spent all our money and couldn't adapt to life without JOC. If we get a version of Wilder mk1 who now knows how to avoid becoming Wilder mk2, it could be a very good appointment. I have my doubts personally but I live in hope...

Back
Top Bottom