Outgoing? RND Loaned to Luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bumping this. Not that he's necessarily going to Luton but it is reported that Slav has an interest in an attacking left back.

Enda is injured, we seem to be brokering some sort of deal for Lowe, so given he hasn't featured yet and Robinson and Osborn offer cover, it seems reasonable that Slav doesn't fancy him and is fine to sell him or Slav thinks he's not ready and we want to loan him out.

I don't believe from PurpleRain than the loan player from Reims (de Smet) has set the world alight so if RND has now been told he's not in this season's plans but we do want to keep then I suppose our friends at Beerschot once more come into play.

I don't know if there is a limit how many loans you can have from one (foreign) club. If Jebbison is being lined up there, then that would be two already. Maybe him and Shankland would make a good pair?

Bumping this. Not that he's necessarily going to Luton but it is reported that Slav has an interest in an attacking left back.

Enda is injured, we seem to be brokering some sort of deal for Lowe, so given he hasn't featured yet and Robinson and Osborn offer cover, it seems reasonable that Slav doesn't fancy him and is fine to sell him or Slav thinks he's not ready and we want to loan him out.

I don't believe from PurpleRain than the loan player from Reims (de Smet) has set the world alight so if RND has now been told he's not in this season's plans but we do want to keep then I suppose our friends at Beerschot once more come into play.

I don't know if there is a limit how many loans you can have from one (foreign) club. If Jebbison is being lined up there, then that would be two already. Maybe him and Shankland would make a good pair?
Thought he was injured?

taking a wilder approach to signings if he wants a left back. We certainly have serviceable ones

pipe dream but maybe it’s someone like Ryan sessignon who ‘could’ play left back but would really play a lot higher up the pitch/ as a wide forward?

can’t see us getting one though.

Strange one this that has blind sided me as one thing I thought we wouldn't be in for was a left back.
The rumour from Smith suggests Slav has someone he is very interested in which makes me think it is a high profile target but like the starting 11 it just confuses me as I just don't get why we would focus there. It'll be an interesting one to follow.

SJ loved Sessegnon tbf, absolutely integral to the way he played at Fulham latching onto those long diagonals. If he’s a chance of bringing him here he no doubt will do.

SJ loved Sessegnon tbf, absolutely integral to the way he played at Fulham latching onto those long diagonals. If he’s a chance of bringing him here he no doubt will do.
wonder if their could be a deal involving sessignon and berge ?

Sessignon would possibly consider joining us on loan to kick start his career but doubt he would consider a permanent unless he sees Slav as some sort of father figure. There is the little question of wages as well.

RND refused a loan to Beerschot earlier so probably that has not changed and he wants to stay in England. The loanee from Reims is indeed terrible. Weakest left back in the league and our other option at left back had heart surgery over the summer.

wonder if their could be a deal involving sessignon and berge ?
Great shout and one I would like to see

however we have three LWB on the books already just shows we have far too many squad players and not enough starting 11

Think Sessegnon returned from injury in a Spurs U23 game other day.

EDIT: He played for the first team last night
Coming back home from the Carlisle match, were were overtaken on the parkway by an Audi TT with a reg plate that was clearly meant to resemble "Sessignon". It couldn't have been anything else. We questioned whether he would drive anything so mundane, but how common is the surname? Being injured would explain how he could be out so late on a school night.

Thought he was injured?

Good enough for his country but not good enough for a Championship team??? Am I missing something?
RND is a far far better option than Osborn or Robinson at left back. Surely our manager can see this and it is injury stopping them selecting RND. RNDs feisty as well so would have given Furlong (snide cheating twat that he is) something to think about the other night. Instead we got a bullet OG from super JR. Yay.

Coming back home from the Carlisle match, were were overtaken on the parkway by an Audi TT with a reg plate that was clearly meant to resemble "Sessignon". It couldn't have been anything else. We questioned whether he would drive anything so mundane, but how common is the surname? Being injured would explain how he could be out so late on a school night.
I reckon he probably knows how to spell his name so I’m guessing it’s not Ryan. Or Stephen.

Great shout and one I would like to see

however we have three LWB on the books already just shows we have far too many squad players and not enough starting 11

Get rid of two shit ones then

Unsurprising given his recent form and age profile.
He's already got a lot of experience at tier 2 level and starting to establish himself internationally.
He's proving himself as an excellent LCB and LWB.

He's holding our team together at the moment and is absolutely crucial to whatever we do this season, so we can't afford to sell him.

If we don't get promoted I expect he'll be gone.

Anyone know how long his contract has left to run? He's definitely one we should be addressing.

Unsurprising given his recent form and age profile.
He's already got a lot of experience at tier 2 level and starting to establish himself internationally.
He's proving himself as an excellent LCB and LWB.

He's holding our team together at the moment and is absolutely crucial to whatever we do this season, so we can't afford to sell him.

If we don't get promoted I expect he'll be gone.

Anyone know how long his contract has left to run? He's definitely one we should be addressing.
2024, + 1.

Given his promotion to first teamer, I'd be shocked if we're not already talking to him.
I'd be further shocked if that news story hasn't been put out by his camp as part of the ongoing discussions.

Just tell everyone to fuck off in January for RND, Ndiaye, Berge, Egan, Anel the lot... It's not that much of a risk to do this.
If we don't go up we'll easily pull in over £60m in transfer fees next summer as there's no way on earth we'll keep hold of that lot.
This.

If we're looking pretty likely come January, I can't imagine a move to an ailing Leicester or Bournemouth who we'll both pass on the way up would be a very appealing one, compared to being first choice for us at the top level.

Just tell everyone to fuck off in January for RND, Ndiaye, Berge, Egan, Anel the lot... It's not that much of a risk to do this.
If we don't go up we'll easily pull in over £60m in transfer fees next summer as there's no way on earth we'll keep hold of that lot.
It is crucial come the end of January that we keep a hold of RND, Ndiaye, and Anel. Sadly, I think Berge will go and to be honest, if Egan does go for big money then that might even benefit us if we can spend on a replacement plus a cash injection for the club.

As much as he has improved and looking really good, and I hope we can keep hold of him but if we had to sacrifice one player to bring in needed money in January I’d be happy if it was RND over, Ndiaye, Berge, Anel, Egan..

Back
Top Bottom