Pre-Match View From Swansea

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's all good but I think this is considered 'big and tough' in Swansea so idk

latest

I’d call the Blades a typical Championship side, big and physical with limited football ability- the type of side we struggle with at the Liberty.”

A message to the Swans fan who posted that ...

Fuck off to Fuckoffsville and when you get there... fuck off a bit further.

Sound the "Northern, tough, hoofball" klaxon

They of course are all married to sheep and prefer rugby :rolleyes:

Hahaha.......typical Championship side, big and physical with limited ability.

Oh FFS, when are people going to realise that's bollocks?

That’s fine with me if that’s what they think, unfortunately I don’t think their team will be so naive.

“They’ve come a long way since we stuffed them"

Is he talking about the 4-0 game about seven years ago? Or is this Wednesday-levels of exaggerating a result :D

Also I really really like the comment about us not having beaten anyone decent apart from Derby and Norwich. We're now 27 games into the season, it's not like we've only played Bolton and Reading at this point.

Think the comments about wendy reflect the general opinion that they're a limited bunch with few social skills.

There's a view floating about that we're just an industrial side, well drilled, and that Wilder is quite canny.....think we're underestimated by a few, in many ways I enjoy that misconception, let 'em imagine we're not that good, and then, when they play us, they'll suddenly wake up to the reality that they're in for a scrap. We've got the quality to beat this lot so I hope that we return home with even more points to consolidate our position in 2nd place.

Half of the starting lineup are under 5' 10"!

Is it a misconception due to our style in days gone by, or do other fans just assume we have no quality because the team didn't cost a fortune? Either way it makes them sound stupid.

I think their view of our style of play is based on the last game where we were pretty basic compared to our usual standards

Thanks Roy.

I know that this bellend has been outed above...“ I’d call the Blades a typical Championship side, big and physical with limited football ability- the type of side we struggle with at the Liberty.”.......but really how out of touch with reality are so called football fans of other teams, I hope we give them a football masterclass & come back home with all three points. They won't know what hit them!

"I’d call the Blades a typical Championship side, big and physical with limited football ability- the type of side we struggle with at the Liberty.”

That fucks me right off, we play some of the best football in the league.

Hilarious comment. The thick tw*t who posted it will be in for a surprise.

A lot of time for the Swans. Family ties and that.

That said, Swansea is a shithole and I hope we stuff 'em.

Hopefully their manager thinks the same way as their fans. If so then it should be a comfortable 46-0 win

Inside track on Welshism - they regard Cardiff as exotic, so always possessed of a limited world view. When they cross over the border it's like a scene out of 'Mad Max', heads bobbing up and down waiting to be ambushed, so they retain an unhealthy belief that the English are destined to fleece them, which in a perverse sort of way has an unhealthy appeal ;) but I do have respect for the way their supporters pulled their club together when they were at rock bottom, a lesson to all of us.

Well well well big physical team with limited football ability eh!

Don’t you just love proving this type of supporter wrong?!

"I’d call the Blades a typical Championship side, big and physical with limited football ability"

I'd call the "Swans" a typical welsh side. Shite and supported by a buch of Sheep bothering leek munching cunts.

“They haven’t beaten anyone decent except Norwich back in August and Derby on Boxing Day. Both were at home”

Aye, and the only decent team you've beaten was us on the opening day, you mid-table bag of shite.

Back
Top Bottom