Only Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can do things like this.

Oldham 11/12 all over again.

Can’t understand why we’ve turned so spineless, we are fucked without them 3 players.
No point going to another game then us there ? Or you could say replacements will be fresh legs trying to prove a point and we win the last 4 games

That late goal was a sickner and the overall performance wasn't great but we're still right in there. Back into 2nd and the pressure is on Leeds. Even if they win, the gap is still just three points, with us presumably still with a better goal difference, meaning we could go back into second again next Friday. Leeds will probably win today but you never know. You'd have expected us to comfortably beat Millwall, and you'd have expected Leeds to beat Birmingham. Lots of nerves at the end of the season and it's not over yet.

Except it's not just us, is it? Leeds lost to Birmingham last week. They nearly lost to Millwall themselves. Norwich conceded a last minute equaliser at home to Reading the other day.

It's a really tough, unpredictable league we're in.
And there's the thing they didn't lose to Millwall they came from behind to win late on whereas we played our Get of Jail free card with the penalty and then still fucked up.
Norwich are so far out of sight from 3rd losing against Reading would not have made much difference.

May I point out to you people have differing views to yours and in this thread alone you have chosen to make petulant replies to those who don't agree with your views. I responded accordingly to what I see as your rose tinted view of today's performance. This is a forum for an exchange of differing views and is demeaned by you telling people to "do one" and "bore off" when they don't agree.

May I point out to you people have differing views to yours and in this thread alone you have chosen to make petulant replies to those who don't agree with your views. I responded accordingly to what I see as your rose tinted view of today's performance. This is a forum for an exchange of differing views and is demeaned by you telling people to "do one" and "bore off" when they don't agree.

Correct
What some just don't get is losing or drawing a game is one thing.
Watching a bunch of spineless wankers who haven't got the bottle to go out and attack a relegation threatened team because it might backfire on them is as pathetic as it gets.
And there are still some that believe our normal fluent, barnstorming selves is going to suddenly reappear in the play offs.
It won't because nobody has the bottle to make things happen when it's really needed

Wait on, you just insulted those Blades who are a touch more optimistic and hopeful. Then you get a sandy vag when you're told to "bore off".

Wow.

Correct
Watching a bunch of spineless wankers who haven't got the bottle to go out and attack a relegation threatened team because it might backfire on them is as pathetic as it gets.
And there are still some that believe our normal fluent, barnstorming selves is going to suddenly reappear in the play offs.
It won't because nobody has the bottle to make things happen when it's really needed

Agree, let’s sack the lot of them.

Fuck me, only Unitedites could still bore the place out with the same old happy clapper bullshit when we're in the top three. Absolute state of us.

Absolute fucking idiots we must be not understanding that getting within a sniff of the top two is actually complete fluke from this bunch of spineless morons. I must be thick as mince. :eek:

Except it's not just us, is it? Leeds lost to Birmingham last week. They nearly lost to Millwall themselves. Norwich conceded a last minute equaliser at home to Reading the other day.

It's a really tough, unpredictable league we're in.

Good common sense quote that fella ..of cause we’re all disappointed after today but doesn’t take for some of the bell ends to start spouting shite

Wait on, you just insulted those Blades who are a touch more optimistic and hopeful. Then you get a sandy vag when you're told to "bore off".

Wow.
I know there is a lot of media stories about people identifying as a gender they weren't born with but please let me assure you that I am a male and therefore do not understand how I can have a vagina let alone one with sand. BTW I didn't insult my fellow fans just one whose only response was to a different opinion was to tell people to "do one" ETC.

I know there is a lot of media stories about people identifying as a gender they weren't born with but please let me assure you that I am a male and therefore do not understand how I can have a vagina let alone one with sand. BTW I didn't insult my fellow fans just one whose only response was to a different opinion was to tell people to "do one" ETC.

It’s metaphorical sand and a metaphorical vagina pal.

You’re not literally talking out of your arse either. Again, metaphor. ;)

It’s metaphorical sand and a metaphorical vagina pal.

You’re not literally talking out of your arse either. Again, metaphor. ;)
I did know I was just being a bit of a twat (with sand of course):)

"Seals" is plural bruv.

And there's the thing they didn't lose to Millwall they came from behind to win late on whereas we played our Get of Jail free card with the penalty and then still fucked up.
Norwich are so far out of sight from 3rd losing against Reading would not have made much difference.

interesting verbiage but true--get out of jail card was thrown firrmly on the table with the missed pen

I have hardly ever been so angry after a game. Esteemed Forgeblade had to work hard to calm me down.
I'm 60, it's not good for me. Like a number of games this season, this was in the bag, even at 1-0. They missed a pen with very little time left after we as a team were really not very good. Madine and Mcgoldrick were awesome, rest of the team, so-so. But even so, I thought we were home and dry. I think it has to be automatic promotion, as on the two last home performances we will fuck up the play offs and not get a sniff of Wembley (although this will be good for the bank balance!). This was such a good opportunity to grab the season by the balls and just "do it", and not have to rely on what others are doing, and the team royally screwed it. I got over the Bristol City game as they're actually quite good, but this is a lot harder to manage. Anyway, we'll move on and see what happens!! UTB!!

Anybody can see how the season is ending as we stumble to the finish line in 3rd place in poor form when all the rest are hitting good form. Picking up injuries and a suspention on our way to another limp display in the play off which Aston Villa will piss easily. :(:(:(

Correct
I don’t think it’s necessary to be abusive of the players to get your point across..I am absolutely totally gutted and I think that we did bottle it today but nerves are hard to handle.This team has been brilliant to get us this far

Back
Top Bottom