CONFIRMED Jack O’Connell injured?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've been told by a very reliable sauce that we had a light session but he was pissed off and went for a two footed lunge on Billy Sharp and he has broken his knee, and the ambulance bloke who picked him up said straight away he will never play again. Wilder is pissed off he had already agreed a £100m deal with Liverpool for him, and there has also been bother on the coach as John Fleck thought it would be a great idea to go to the toilet for a dump, and had one in a paper cup and then heated it up in the microwave and Alan Knill has gone spare. Leon Clarke starts tomorrow as well. I can't reveal my sauce but I trust what he says, especially when he tells me he doesn't think I'm gullible.

I'm about to ask him if he knows anything else, so if he tells me anything then I'll be straight back on here with the latest.
And remember we won’t shoot you being the messenger n’ll

Who started the rumour on Twitter? Not done his ACL cause scan hasn’t come back yet but deffo out for season👍🏻

I've been told by a very reliable sauce that we had a light session but he was pissed off and went for a two footed lunge on Billy Sharp and he has broken his knee, and the ambulance bloke who picked him up said straight away he will never play again. Wilder is pissed off he had already agreed a £100m deal with Liverpool for him, and there has also been bother on the coach as John Fleck thought it would be a great idea to go to the toilet for a dump, and had one in a paper cup and then heated it up in the microwave and Alan Knill has gone spare. Leon Clarke starts tomorrow as well. I can't reveal my sauce but I trust what he says, especially when he tells me he doesn't think I'm gullible.

I'm about to ask him if he knows anything else, so if he tells me anything then I'll be straight back on here with the latest.

Can your sauce spell source?

He really is the man who cannot be replaced. Best midfielder by a distance. If your info is correct then pukka up pal.
Certainly seem suspicious that we have a fully fit squad yesterday and 24 hours before first game back our player of the season is injured and beat defender in the twam

WUEDP?

Gone to Villa.

Guarantee some of that will prove to be true this time turmorrer

Anyone think it’s possible the club could be trying to find a leak within the circle? Purposely give someone a piece of false news and if that news spreads it only leads back to one person? Not sure if those tactics happen in 2020😂

My belief is that 3 months in lockdown with no football is a bloody long time for the average attention seeker.

Maybe but I've had two texts in the last hour. One from someone who gets stuff right and wrong but I know has second hand contact with a player.

The second though from someone I rarely see these days and hasn't texted me for ages. He used to play with one of our current players.

Like I say I've no idea if the rumours are true, but if not then I think it's deliberate silly buggers rather than internet attention seekers.

Naturally we all hope it is the latter.

Anyone think it’s possible the club could be trying to find a leak within the circle? Purposely give someone a piece of false news and if that news spreads it only leads back to one person? Not sure if those tactics happen in 2020😂
Was just about to write something like this. These attention seekers or apparent ITKers haven't been in overdrive this much for a very long time.

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Cunt as Malcolm Tucker would say.

Maybe but I've had two texts in the last hour. One from someone who gets stuff right and wrong but I know has second hand contact with a player.

The second though from someone I rarely see these days and hasn't texted me for ages. He used to play with one of our current players.

Like I say I've no idea if the rumours are true, but if not then I think it's deliberate silly buggers rather than internet attention seekers.

Naturally we all hope it is the latter.
We’ll see. I’m going keep my powder dry until somebody on Shoutbox leaks the team early. 😉

Especially with so many games in a short space of time, leaked team info could be very handy to opponents.

Back
Top Bottom