CONFIRMED Jack O’Connell injured?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've just had:

Hendo
Baldock bash Egan Robinson enda
Lunny Norwood fleck
mcburnie sharp?

Sent from a friend who allegedly gets the team news the day before (we change personnel so infrequently that I never find it particularly impressive when it turn out to be correct).

Someone is talking bollocks somewhere. Hopefully everywhere.

I really hope you are right re Fleck!! That midfield looks a lot less inspiring without him in it!

I've been told by a very reliable sauce that we had a light session but he was pissed off and went for a two footed lunge on Billy Sharp and he has broken his knee, and the ambulance bloke who picked him up said straight away he will never play again. Wilder is pissed off he had already agreed a £100m deal with Liverpool for him, and there has also been bother on the coach as John Fleck thought it would be a great idea to go to the toilet for a dump, and had one in a paper cup and then heated it up in the microwave and Alan Knill has gone spare. Leon Clarke starts tomorrow as well. I can't reveal my sauce but I trust what he says, especially when he tells me he doesn't think I'm gullible.

I'm about to ask him if he knows anything else, so if he tells me anything then I'll be straight back on here with the latest.

I've been told by a very reliable sauce that we had a light session but he was pissed off and went for a two footed lunge on Billy Sharp and he has broken his knee, and the ambulance bloke who picked him up said straight away he will never play again. Wilder is pissed off he had already agreed a £100m deal with Liverpool for him, and there has also been bother on the coach as John Fleck thought it would be a great idea to go to the toilet for a dump, and had one in a paper cup and then heated it up in the microwave and Alan Knill has gone spare. Leon Clarke starts tomorrow as well. I can't reveal my sauce but I trust what he says, especially when he tells me he doesn't think I'm gullible.

I'm about to ask him if he knows anything else, so if he tells me anything then I'll be straight back on here with the latest.

Who are you ?

I’m being sarcastic about people believing one thing then not believing others. Both Fleck and JOC are fine we would know by now if they weren’t not an hour before kick off when team comes out and yes I know Hendo is with us

I'm now hearing there's genuine interest from Liverpool for JOC. Even with a crocked knee.

It's like close-season, but end of season, but also mid-season, and pre-season. Nobody knows what's going on. Fleck is both starting and not starting. Down is up. Right is left. Marcus Rashford is a politician.

It's either true or being put out by someone hoping to get Villa thinking.

That's my belief anyway following who has just told me who has told them (if ya get mi)

I'm now hearing there's genuine interest from Liverpool for JOC. Even with a crocked knee.

It's like close-season, but end of season, but also mid-season, and pre-season. Nobody knows what's going on. Fleck is both starting and not starting. Down is up. Right is left. Marcus Rashford is a politician.

Are we finally going to sign Sam Morsy?

he's been spot on about recent friendlies so he's defo itk.

Back
Top Bottom