CONFIRMED Jack O’Connell injured?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well fuck. Just heard myself now. Jack Robinson come on son

There are eight pages of rumours about it on here. Twitter’s ablaze, there’s even a fake Uni of Sheffield journo student peddling bollocks. You not reckon you heard it from someone who also heard the rumour online?!

If it is true be a huge blow but this is now a chance for robinson to show what he's got

Oh bollocks. Bit of digging. It is right after all.

JOC and Fleck both out tomorrow.

There are eight pages of rumours about it on here. Twitter’s ablaze, there’s even a fake Uni of Sheffield journo student peddling bollocks. You not reckon you heard it from someone who also heard the rumour online?!
I’ve heard from one of the lads I know from when I did some work at the club last year. I’m 100% definitely not itk and would never claim to be, but big bits of news we tend to know a little bit earlier than it’s common knowledge. (My posting history will back me up on that)

Looks to be true. Squad travelled down to Villa Park this evening. Duffy went along last minute as cover and hadn’t trained at all, so Wilder’s got him doing some last minute work in the car park.

Attachments

• A988C1C2-A458-41D4-9AD0-7B32E39FBA3B.png
    A988C1C2-A458-41D4-9AD0-7B32E39FBA3B.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 201

I've never been more confident that a rumour on here is total bollocks. It's too perfect

Looks to be true. Squad travelled down to Villa Park this evening. Duffy went along last minute as cover and hadn’t trained at all, so Wilder’s got him doing some last minute work in the car park.
He’s at a personal trainers

We’ve really hit the big time haven’t we? 4 years ago there’d just be a 12 post thread on Bladesmad started by Banno Pig.

Can't wait for more of this madness tomo. In, out, in, out shake it all about... UTB

Wilder says all fit and well and the squad are now in bed with their corona test kit and favourite teddy.
It’s a right bastard,I think we’ll see a lot of injuries throughout the league tbh, resulting from not playing for over 3 months

Back
Top Bottom