CONFIRMED Jack O’Connell injured?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nowt official yet , didn't realize his girlfriend is Alex Greenwood , good looking girl .

Maybe a 🐷 rumour this one

Going to wait for anything to be confirmed but would be a huge loss if true although saying that if you take anyone out of that back 5 it weakens us significantly.

Saying that though Enda is fully fit again and has looked decent when deputising there last season and we have Osbourne and Robinson for LWB cover so it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Still worrying though if true and feel for the lad although he has plenty of time to get fit again before a major international tournament.

malbty blade nathxnblade AYHands have any of you heard this from a decent source or just word of mouth?
A very decent source mate, I've no reason to disbelieve this person as I know where his info comes from. Normally sends me team day before, I've been sent a few snippets of team ill dm them you. So if its wrong tomorrow I'm full of shit 😂

Well i must disagree with everyone , hes one of our best players we need all our defense and midfield up and running , if Pancakes injured we will miss him tremendously , we wont be the same team without him around end of !

Well i must disagree with everyone , hes one of our best players we need all our defense and midfield up and running , if Pancakes injured we will miss him tremendously , we wont be the same team without him around end of !

...I'm glad you're not giving the team talk for tomorrow.

That said, I really hope this is fake news!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Facebook rumours.
Personally, I’m about to money some money on his as first scorer.

I heard this from someone earlier but the same person has since said that his source was just winding him up

He has got knee issues that much is true, and that’s why he missed games last year, and these things never actually heal properly. There’s definitely nothing new though.
He hasn’t played for months, get a fucking grip man

I’ve never posted here but can confirm it’s true from a very good source.👍🏻 Utb I still think we’ll be fine tomo but a massive blow regardless.

Not commenting on the legitimacy of these claim. But why is it always newer or less active accounts and users that always make these styles of threads. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom