Enda

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't think there's an argument anymore that he's our best player... Because he just is.

Speaking of the step up in class, Mr Baldock has been surprisingly good for me! I thought he would struggle, but he's proving me quite wrong.

At start of season I was saying Baldock would be our weak spot. I was well wrong, he's been great.

Great second half performance today. Makes me wonder if we're starting too cautiously, should just be going for everyone like we have done. For three seasons.

When we went up last time Warnock said the players were running around with pens and autograph books. There really is nothing to be nervous about and after today I think those nervous mistakes will be over with.

He looks out most valuable asset so far this season

Sorry mate wrong thread in two ! Blades on soccer am this morning serge from kasabian cost them £400 with a pen great to watch though
Ahh it was on this morning? I missed it. I'll try the catch up when I get back from work toneyt. Not til after Motd though like.

Yes we top of the volleys league with 3 the deluded are bottom with a fat game winning 0

Don't think there's an argument anymore that he's our best player... Because he just is.

Speaking of the step up in class, Mr Baldock has been surprisingly good for me! I thought he would struggle, but he's proving me quite wrong.

I didn’t. He’s proving me absolutely right. A familiar feeling... ;)

Baldock has had a fine start too.

I've been a huge fan of enda right from the word go. Totally committed footballer combined with temperance, and no shortage of skill. Wonderful.

This man is on an incredible journey from league two, played Europa league 8 years ago for Shamrock, 7 years ago debut in PL loosing 5-0 to city, then it was uphill and loans at low levels, picked him self up at Portsmouth, and the rest is our history. Today he showed some lovely skill on top of his usual comitted play. MOM.

Great second half performance today. Makes me wonder if we're starting too cautiously, should just be going for everyone like we have done. For three seasons.

Think the team coach sat nav says 'caution' every time it approaches a speed camera and it's sticking in their minds.

Back
Top Bottom