Coutts FA probe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

pop-champagne.jpg

GET IN! Really thought he'd be banned.

There goes Wednesday's chance of dominating possession.

Now come on Clayton, heal..... HEAL.....

Wilder did say "Claytons a quick healer" after being questioned about his injury.

If it wasn`t for Alan Biggs none of us would have known owt about this until it was over.

Good old Al, he`ll be back to trying to sell Brooks soon.

Biggs is a tool. Don't look at anything he writes and I have zero respect. An example last season.

Carlos comes on the show and no mention of how well we are doing. Paul Mitchell is up a week or so later and the first thing he mentions is how well the Pigs are doing and asks Paul his opinion.

We know your colours Alan.

Bang on. The bloke is a shit stirrer at every opportunity. Revels in it then blocks anyone on Twitter who questions him.

Definitely agree he's a shit stirrer - seemed to be reyt enjoying stirring it up about Wilder's contract over the summer as well.

"When we receive allegations of this type, we send the footage to three ex-referees to examine,” a spokesperson told The Star this morning. “They look at it on their own, without consulting with each other, and must come to a majority decision that a red card offence has been committed. In this instance, they were unable to come to a majority decision.”

I think that's right. For me it was always a second booking that Coutts missed out on, not a straight red. If they only rule on red card offences then we appear to have been quite fortunate – we've got away with a likely second yellow and one match ban, and the FA are powerless to do anything about it. Happy days!

Can we put to bed now this notion that some have, that everything possible goes against us, and that we're the unluckiest football club on the planet?

Just logged on to this news, excellent, win lose or draw I am now much more confident we will give a decent account of ourselves.

Imagine the boost if Sharp and Donaldson now were declared fit!

My thoughts exactly...Coutts available, Billy and the Don fit would make me 10 times more confident of getting a result.

If it wasn`t for Alan Biggs none of us would have known owt about this until it was over.

Good old Al, he`ll be back to trying to sell Brooks soon.

Complete tosser, carried away with the usual self-importance of the local hack. Preens himself every day, looking in the mirror, not realising he's an ugly fucker, mouthing "ITK..ITK" at himself, whilst contemplating a (badly) ghost-written autobiography for a complete nonentity of a footballer.

Colour me astounded.

They must have realised the can of worms about retrospective viewing of the game's incidents a ban would have opened.

(Smug git mode)
Great news, I was never in doubt that there was no intention by him to commit violent conduct, just whether or not the FA saw it that way. You've only got to read this board and others to see how different people saw it.
(End smug git mode)

Well done smug git
Regards
another smug git. ;)

"Come on............lets be 'avin yer.......who said he would be banned"

ds.png

I've had an update on that it's now a case of wait and see. I believe the news on Saturday was he would be 50/50.

We may well be in a position where we are at Al but full strength.

So, is Al fit then?

Seen some bollocks on here but Jesus, that's up there. o_Oo_Oo_O

..........think what it's been like for the ones who have been on here a while..............you need to get used to this Mr Star man ;)
perhaps the star man can get an exclusive with "rocket man"?

UTB

Back
Top Bottom