Coutts FA probe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What I've heard is he won't be banned. Leon is fit. Sharp should be. Donaldson is a maybe.

Sounds too good to be true given the state we were in.

Let's just see. And keep everything crossed

Got the lot crossed over here mate.

I assume Wilder isn't banned from the touchline either?

I know a lot of responses to this thread seem to be a case of demonising our own and I don't condone the bottle throwing from the kop (as I understand it two people have had their season tickets cancelled) but did anyone see the highlights of Barnsley vs Villa? When Villa had the pen awarded there was loads of stuff thrown onto the pitch, including plastic bottles. Even as the player was taking the pen. I've not seen one mention of it. Nothing on RS or in the press - yet we seem to be the bad boys all the time. Again, not condoning any action but why are we the only ones to get it all highlighted?
Because we're the only team that anyone's interested in? :)

Coutts obviously tries to block the Norwich player flying past him, as he still does not enjoy those back tracking runs. I've tried to see if his arm receives a little push, meaning it goes higher than he intended. Just before Coutts starts raising his arm the opposition player sort of stretches his arm out, but really it's too difficult to tell.

View attachment 31015

In these situations you lose out if your arm is lower than the opposition and knowing this Coutts raises his arm. If he does hit the opponent's humerous/shoulder it's not so serious. But his arm - for whatever reason - goes a bit higher and hits the Norwich player in the neck area. Malice, or an unfair block hitting harder than intended, I'm not 100% sure and Coutts must hope the panel reaches that verdict too.
Why has the Norwich player got his hand on Coutts's shoulder?
Why do you think Coutts is 'blocking', why is he not trying to brush off a restraining hand?

Looks to me like a conspiricy by the pigs and The Star to undermine our preparations fir the weekend. It would not surprise me at all to learn The (pig biased) Star were the ones to bring it to the attention of the FA.
As with the crowd trouble why are we singled out when we have seen more than one occasion where other clubs fans have been seen to throw bottles and other objects onto the pitch. It seems a growing trend this season but not just at Bramall lane.

Looks to me like a conspiricy by the pigs and The Star to undermine our preparations fir the weekend. It would not surprise me at all to learn The (pig biased) Star were the ones to bring it to the attention of the FA.
As with the crowd trouble why are we singled out when we have seen more than one oxcasion where other clubs fans have been seen to throw bottles and other objects onto the pitch. It seems a growing trend this season but not just at Bramall lane.
Yep, like Barnsley at the weekend, when a Villa player was taking a penalty. Just so happened to be the Dingles 130th anniv so it didn't even break wind.

On the other hand. The spawn of Satan must be a Blade.

Well at least they have had their season ticket annulled.

Well i've just watched the extended highlights of the game and the foul on Freeman was worse for me. The Norwich player knew what he was doing when he slyly kneed Freeman in the ribs resulting in a suspected broken rib. Maybe they should have a look at that as well.
Did the cheat who rolled around on the ground for the Coutts incident receive any injury? No. Did Freeman receive an injury? Yes. Your honour, i rest my case.

I'm not too sure. Think you're being a bit biaised.

9:45 on extended highlights is the Freeman incident. Think it's a bit innocuous to be honest.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/ifollow/

I think it may still come to a ban but the panel won't be able to come to a verdict until after the weekend.

Phew.

Good news but the bad news is that Donaldson will not play according to Rusty view

If he's not 100% then I hope he isn't risked. Donaldson will be an important player for us this season IMO, and although it's an important game on Sunday, I'd rather we didn't risk him aggravating an injury & losing him for longer than necessary for the sake of 1 game.

At the end of the day, it's 3 points up for grabs & not exactly season defining.

UTB

Pah! And you lot were worrried...I knew it'd all breeze over and be fine...no nerves from me...

Is it hot in here?

tenor.gif

Good news but the bad news is that Donaldson will not play according to Rusty view

I've had an update on that it's now a case of wait and see. I believe the news on Saturday was he would be 50/50.

We may well be in a position where we are at Al but full strength.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170918-155801.jpg
    Screenshot_20170918-155801.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 12
People say this is all karma for McCabe having the temerity to sue the academy of football , Wet Sham , Sir Trevor etc etc and then win the PL case.
I'm not sure about that.
Where he went wrong , I think , was taking a shit on that statue of Bobby Moore outside Wembley , When Martin Samuels was watching.

If we all get together to perform a satanic ritual by sacrificing a pig at 6pm tonight as the sun is setting. Maybe Donaldson will have grown 2 foot taller, and grown four extra legs in time for Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom