Andy Hinchcliffe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Surely I’m not the only one who thinks sky employ him to cover our games coz the big eared prick hates us that Birmingham game his Hatred of us was their for all to see/hear why not get a former united player to cover our games.

Surely I’m not the only one who thinks sky employ him to cover our games coz the big eared prick hates us that Birmingham game his Hatred of us was their for all to see/hear why not get a former united player to cover our games.

Never rated him as a co commentator. I would rather it was Higginbotham was covering our games.

There was a thread about him the other week

I like him, he’s very unbiased and talks intelligently

I think he comes across ok, he didn’t have much of a career at Wednesday so probably isn’t bothered about the Sheffield rivalry.

As they seem to use either Hinchcliffe, Goodman or Higginbotham for all Championship matches, it's inherently arrogant to want to insist on former United players "to cover our games"

To be fair-minded, wouldn't that mean they have to find someone who played for both sides?

Or, like me, you might not give a toss and can come to your own conclusions about the game?

I long for the days when we just had a commentator and there was nae know-all chipping in with some guff every few seconds. Been watching some old matches on You Tube with the great David Coleman in the box. There'd have been no point in sticking someone next to him because they would never have got a word in edgeways.

The daddy of them all was Kenneth Wolstenholme. He once commented on some timewasting over a free kick by saying "One can sense the almost indecent haste among the Coventry players."

Early afternoon prior to the home game v pigs last season I was in the ticket office when Hinchcliffe swaggered in. He was carrying a suit bag and approached the counter asking one of the employees if they had anywhere he could get changed. The young girl politely explained that there was nowhere available and he left in a hurry. Her colleague then explained to her that he had 'played for the pigs'. Everyone in the room gave her a quiet nod of appreciation :D

I'd rather that than BT picking McManaman for every Liverpool game, it's a very special combination of biased and useless

I always think McManaman is pretty good, obviously he wants Liverpool to win but not in an obnoxious way, he'll still point out their faults and praise the opposition.

Unlike the Tottenham Hotspur show the other day, Jermaine Jenas on comms with Glen Hoddle butting in who are ridiculous. Moura could have attacked Kompany with an axe and Jermaine and Glen would rigidly stick to the opinion that it wasn't a foul. They were crap.

The only opposition to the Spurs love in (Lineker in the studio too) was the world's quietest man, Joleon Lescott.

Anyway Hinchcliffe, he's usually alright but likes to go against the refs decisions for no reason and never shuts up if he sees and infraction go unpunished.

Anything’s better than Peter Beagerie and Gary Birtles. Dark days. Do miss Alan Brazil as co-commentator though.

Never bought Sky, as a package never will, but have watched is many times on Sky this season and not noticed I bias from anyone against us. We've had many compliments this season, and rightly so, but I've definitely noticed a bias to Leeds and it seems to me that they are the preferred choice over us for promotion from Talksport, who seem to be closely linked to Sky.

Never bought Sky, as a package never will, but have watched is many times on Sky this season and not noticed I bias from anyone against us. We've had many compliments this season, and rightly so, but I've definitely noticed a bias to Leeds and it seems to me that they are the preferred choice over us for promotion from Talksport, who seem to be closely linked to Sky.

IF we do pip Leeds to 2nd, one of the sweeter things will be hearing the reaction of the Talksport ‘experts’. It’ll probably be a case of Leeds bottling it rather than us deserving it.

Worst one of the lot is Tony Gale. That cunt was singing fucking Leeds songs other week when they beat Preston. They scored and he genuinely sung a tune. Bell end

Don’t mind Hinchcliffe at all to say he has ties to the other half of the city I think he’s been unbiased & fair in his comments around us and other clubs . In fact I’d say he’s been very complimentary at times

I don’t mind Hinchcliffe at all and I think he’s been pretty fair towards us, so much so that he’s really got under the Pork’s skin a few times even apart from the local derbys. I think Goodman is the Sky co-com/ pundit who struggles to say anything decent about us. I recall that he wrote us off as punching way above our weight and unlikely to stay with the pace of the ‘bigger’ clubs earlier on in season, and I get the impression that he’s been waiting to be proved right ever since.

Must admit I thought the same

That might be as much. But you’re not commentating on the game on international television. Very unprofessional.

Similar to that other prize bell end - John Pearson - on radio Sheffield. He needs to learn he’s in the commentary box and not back of the kop.

Why do we always get the silly.cunt ? ,he's awful

Back
Top Bottom