1 win away of the PREMIER LEAGUE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thinking about you and your family. Hope you can be there for each other x

We must be professional toward Ipswich .....

See the job out correctly ...

No billy big bollocks, go out there and do a job.... us as well.. we need to lose our voices in the process..

Nah fuck em, 8-0 to us

What a day today has been. My Mum died suddenly and unexpectedly earlier today and as you will appreciate my mind has been largely on that. Spent all day dealing with paramedics, police and coroners officials. Really upsetting.

Might sound odd but the Blades have still been very much on my mind too and so so pleased at today’s results.

There are more important things than football but it’s still such a big part of so many lives.

UTB
That's awful. So sorry.

What a day today has been. My Mum died suddenly and unexpectedly earlier today and as you will appreciate my mind has been largely on that. Spent all day dealing with paramedics, police and coroners officials. Really upsetting.

Might sound odd but the Blades have still been very much on my mind too and so so pleased at today’s results.

There are more important things than football but it’s still such a big part of so many lives.

UTB

This news puts the football right back into perspective. Deepest condolences to you and your family, take care of yourself and those that are suffering the loss with you.

UTB

Very sorry for your sad news mate.

Just as an antidote, but don't see it as a post without sympathy. My mother is 95 and 6 months with end stage kidney disease amongst other things. She wants to go NOW. I support her in this wish, but cannot assist.

She, like me and my dad just wanted the Blades to be the best whatever the circumstances. They are both commemorated with bricks in the wall near the Kop.

I don't fucking care how you do it Blades. My dad wouldn't. He played for Norton Woodseats, your feeder club in the 50's. He wanted me to play for you but I wasn't good enough. Do it for my dad and my mum please.

Calm down.

Beat Ipswich and it would take an awful amount of fiddling to deny us.

But we need to beat Ipswich first.

Please beat Ipswich.

UTB

So sorry for your loss.

UTB

Just seen this,

So sorry to hear this . Thoughts with you.

UTB

Sorry for you loss Deano.

Sincere condolences for your loss Deano

My grandson and me have been in Scotland this last week walking the 79 mile Rob Roy Way in memory of my brilliant father in law - a wonderful Scotsman, and adopted Blade, who sadly passed away last November.

We were punching the air collectively last Friday at a pub in Killin as the footy results filtered through, but yesterday as we drove 7 hours home from Drymen to South Anston listening to the Blades and Weeds games on Talksport, we had so many strange looks from other cars on the motorway as 58 and 12 year old Blades punched the air and cheered continuously.

Think it was the greatest car journey of my life !

Tarks

Back
Top Bottom