Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. G

Bertie Blade ⚔️ Up For The Cup

Apologies for the shameless plug here. Just wanted to share my latest work - a retro inspired piece commemorating the club reaching Wembley. Created a few different products featuring the design. All of which are available here - https://www.shorehamst.com/category/wembley-23
  2. G

Blades Scarves

Looking to buy old Blades scarves for a project I’m working on. if you have any unwanted - individual or bundles - let me know 👍🏽 cheers.
  3. G

Berge

Ollie Norwood set up the winning goal… 😉👍🏽
  4. G

Congratulations Iliman Ndiaye

https://www.shorehamst.com/category/iliman-ndiaye
  5. G

Errea....new kit supplier?

I’ll have it…
  6. G

Taking off Uremovic

Their winner initially looked like MGW’s man but having watched it a few times I think it’s Jebbison’s. Davies loses the aerial battle with the guy who gets the assist though.
  7. G

I like it I like it I like it

🎸𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙛𝙛 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤… 𝙃𝙀𝘾𝙆𝙔 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙈𝙘𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇 🎶 www.SHOREHAMST.com/products?search=hecky
  8. G

Post match conference Wilder / Hecky

How did we get on?
  9. G

Robinson & Osborn

Robinson had never played CH before we signed him and Osborn had never played LB before we signed him. That area needs urgent attention - particularly CH.
  10. G

Garbage

He only ever looks for players with at least 10 yards around them and its usually Egan. He simply won’t receive the ball, hold and turn. Drives me mad.
  11. G

2021/22 New Kit Thread

“I’d rather have a plain back so I can see the numbers…” EFL: hold my beer…
  12. G

2021/22 New Kit Thread

Looks like the kit man made a right fuck up of the right shoulder Yelo logo there.
  13. G

LJS Cup

Just a heads up for anyone at a loose end this weekend. The annual LJS Cup hosted by Billy and Jade Sharp is on at Waverley Lane, Handsowrth. S13 9RE. It’s all for a good cause raising awareness of gastroschisis. Shoreham St. Magnifique has a pop up shop (cool name for a gazebo and a table)...
  14. G

Why no tribute?

It’s disgraceful and unforgivable.
  15. G

Filling the gaps in a shirt collection

Great - thank you sir!
  16. G

Filling the gaps in a shirt collection

Great - thank you sir!
  17. G

What Wilder wants next season

Getting rid of Norwood prior to a Championship campaign would be disastrous.
  18. G

Guaranteed to win at Leicester

Think Leicester. Think corporate inveicester.
  19. G

New 3rd kit

All non-elite teams in the PL with adidas have the exact same third shirt in different colours. Adidas are making more use of their MiTeam service to produce kits for teams globally. It’s not SUFC doing things shoddily. Our away shirt is very unique in that the camo pattern within it is...
  20. G

FAO Those who want Wilder out

I’m sure CW has never been through as big a learning curve as what he is right now. It will shape him and improve him and make him an even better manager than he was 12 months ago. That said, losing every week will bring untold pressure and have consequences out of his control. Players will be...
  21. G

McBurnie

Our tempo as a team reflects that of McBurnie when he’s on the pitch. Burke has his flaws but we look a much more dangerous side when he’s up top.
  22. G

Those with "advice" for Chris.

The internet does funny things to very little people.
  23. G

The worst it’s ever been....?

We can’t go and we can’t win. Regardless of league status it doesn’t get much worse than that.
  24. G

The Kean Bryan thread

All things considered i.e no reserve football, I thought he did reasonably well.
  25. G

If you could have one minute with Chris wilder

What do you think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?
  26. G

Coulibaly

Scored again. This time the winner to send our feeder club top of the Belgian Premier League.
  27. G

Wage Structure Done Us

Playing devils advocate. Would you really want to go the other way and pay players literally what they want like what happened at Man City? I imagine City fans were delirious when they first tasted success under the new regime. But I’m not sure how that feeling develops when your club keeps...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom