Fallowfields team to make wilder quit again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He merits a place in the team right now based on form
Yet you'd rather have McBurnie in the team in front of him.

Hes has scored 10 in 34 games in the league from open play
Discounting penalties again because your man Oli can't even score them.

What about the 7 assists? Do they not suggest that he's more than just a finisher?

Sharp is in form. His attitude to Wilders return is spot on. McBurnie is not in form and this is probably not the right game to test that theory.

Berge at RWB? Seriously?

This “all Bill does is score goals” thing suggests wilful blindness to reality, so far as I can tell.

I’m not sure we actually have a player at the club who holds the ball up, with his back to goal, as effectively as Billy does these days. He’s got better at it year on year. Play it to his feet, or to his chest, and more often than not he‘ll hold it, lay it off, or back into the oppo arse-first and win us a free kick.

There have been games this season when little has reached him, and games where he’s looked like a 36 year old man playing 80-90 mins 2-3 times a week. But the claim that “all he does is score goals” (like that’s a negative 😂), and that he doesn’t hold the ball up, is just nonsense.

Sharp is in form. His attitude to Wilders return is spot on. McBurnie is not in form and this is probably not the right game to test that theory.

Berge at RWB? Seriously?

The two best right backs in the premier league are Reece James and TAA and they both paly CM as well as Right back

They are very similar positions IMO especially with how we play

I think it shows how poor we are and how good Billy sharp is at finishing

I'm not sure how many times ive got to tell you Derek I rate Billy sharp and he is a top finisher and no matter how many times you defend him he wont rep;y to yur love letters

Hes has scored 10 in 34 games in the league from open play so lets not make out he is mitrovic though he has got a lot better the last 10 games however the first half of the season he was poor imo

He merits a place in the team right now based on form and his scoring however he still doesn't offer a focal point up front which is why we dont control games and have played poor for the past 4/5 games
Mcburnie has started & played in most of three games of the last 6 games of which you say we have played poorly in. The three games of that run that we haven’t scored in!!

Another wanna be manager gives his meaningless team selection! Again.

Fallowfield, I know you ship a lot of shit for your team selections, and fair play to you for coming back, week after week seemingly with the hide of a fucking rhino.

But really? McBurnie - the least profligate striker with minutes on the pitch versus goals scored? I mean, I'm sure the other two non-malignant lumps we've shipped out had a better hit rate didn't they (help me Silent) than this waster? If you want sixty minutes of him faffing about between centre circle and penalty area trying to be De Bruyne or Scholes, if you want every shot half scuffed/half hit tamely at the keeper, if you want every challenge made on him to end with him laying on the deck with his arms up or chasing a pissed off referee back up the pitch when if the ref has any professionalism in him he'd blank the twerp or if you'd like our midfielders or wingers to be in an area ready to cross and there's a big fucking McBurnie shaped hole in the penalty area then fine. He's scored one goal this season. He's hardly had a crack on target. Wilder would be pleased with your selection, wouldn't he?

And as for Sander Berge at RWB? Really? What phase of play recently has Berge showed where he has to capability to cover the entire strip of pitch rectangled from the edge of both penalty areas to the touchline? What makes you think he'd relish teararsing up the pitch with chalk on his boots and then about-turning as play turns over to cover across for the counter attack? This is what Baldock, Stevens, RND and Bogle are briefed to do. They do it well. Berge is good in a free-role. Receiving, delivering, running at and past opposition midfielders. He's not a wing back and never will be. And a Defensive Midfielder isn't a wingback either. See the box? See the words on it? That.

Finally, Norwood and Hourihane are two almost identical players, save for Norwood occasionally might put in a distanced pass. Hourihane is just Norwood without the ping. He has no attack qualities, no defence qualities and won't score goals. Like Norwood, in fact.

pommpey

He did for the majority of the season where we had our best finish in the premier leageue EVER where he was joint top goalscorer for us

Billy actually scored more goals per mins played that season than McBurnie did, you twat (despite Billy not having a "run of games" which is your excuse for McBurnie being shit this season)

Another disappointing performance at the weekend i think we have been bang average for awhile and scraped wins/draws when I'm not sure we deserved them that much

Huge huge game vs boro and wilder not many bigger games in recent years IMO

-------In goal England's NO1 WES-----

Berge-----Davies---Egan----JLT----Tiny Ben

------Norwood----Houirihane-----

-------------MGW-------------------

-----------Ndiaye---Mcburnie

I think we should ditch the 2 in behind a striker formation as there is literally no point in playing that when we are just getting dominated in midfield no point having players up front when you cant get the ball to them or keep it

I would play Berge RWB as he is our best player on the ball and we need to keep the ball and control it. Serki clearly isn't ready and probably needs a good loan though he looked half decent

Mcburnie/Ndiaye up top because we need to keep the ball up top and sharp for all his finishing doesn't keep the ball upfront
McBurnie 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Another disappointing performance at the weekend i think we have been bang average for awhile and scraped wins/draws when I'm not sure we deserved them that much

Huge huge game vs boro and wilder not many bigger games in recent years IMO

-------In goal England's NO1 WES-----

Berge-----Davies---Egan----JLT----Tiny Ben

------Norwood----Houirihane-----

-------------MGW-------------------

-----------Ndiaye---Mcburnie

I think we should ditch the 2 in behind a striker formation as there is literally no point in playing that when we are just getting dominated in midfield no point having players up front when you cant get the ball to them or keep it

I would play Berge RWB as he is our best player on the ball and we need to keep the ball and control it. Serki clearly isn't ready and probably needs a good loan though he looked half decent

Mcburnie/Ndiaye up top because we need to keep the ball up top and sharp for all his finishing doesn't keep the ball upfront
Wind up.

Billy actually scored more goals per mins played that season than McBurnie did, you twat (despite Billy not having a "run of games" which is your excuse for McBurnie being shit this season)

Bill didn't play that season because wilder didn't think he was good enough

Mcburnie has barely played for a year because he is/was injured

I don't know about a team to make wilder quit again, but if he starts with mcburnie, it might be a team to make me quit..

This sharp hating, and the profile pic he uses, gives me real doubts of pork leanings.. He's also dropping a "massive" clue with the picture for me.

Jebbo will if he's given a run in the team displace OMB, we need to give him games and bite the bullet, it's not like we're losing goals dropping OMB to give DJ more experience is it?

We literally have nothing to lose, and another dire performance from OMB he will need taking out of the firing line.

Blades win tonight, we need that second goal so 2-1 united.

“Mcburnie has barely played for a year because he is/was injured”…………and because when he has played he’s been wank.

Put all the stats and theories together you want. His job is to be a goal threat when he comes on. Not just to be a second rate wind up merchant

--------O--------

----L---I---M----

C-----B----U-----R

---------N----------

-----I--------E------

Subs: B; I; L; L; Y; Sharp

I call it the 'Eye Test Formation'

Back
Top Bottom