Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. YouFUMS

Farewell to a true Blade

A wonderful tribute from you, Jon B and thanks for sharing. Rest peacefully, Ian. A true Blade
  2. YouFUMS

What's easier going up or staying up?

This is how I feel, also. I obviously want us to be successful, but the reward for that success is a league that I really don’t like or enjoy. Which is why I am totally relaxed about how we perform next season. A mate of mine reckons we’ll be down before January. My response to that was...
  3. YouFUMS

Seemingly random flag at Saturday’s game…

I reckon it’s more likely to be in reverence to Sheffield FC, rather than United or Wendy
  4. YouFUMS

Whose fault is it?

Wes completely. Shouldn’t have been there
  5. YouFUMS

Best “third-party” results

So did I. 4 of us in my mates clapped out morris marina. Was really weird cos we were fighting with Burnley fans on their Kop end to start with, but were then joining in with the support of their team. I think Hull went 2 up in the first half, and that made the 2nd half the longest 45 minutes...
  6. YouFUMS

Green haired pram man at Blackburn game

Don’t wish to sound morbid, but he’s getting on now. It would be heartbreaking if John didn’t get to see his 1 million target being met before he passes. He’s a brilliant person, and I always chuck some change in his bucket when I see him. I might now make a point of actively seeking him out on...
  7. YouFUMS

Songs that remind you of t'Blades.

Me too mate. Also, Haircut 100 - Fantastic Day always evokes memories of Darlington
  8. YouFUMS

Preston Pubs for Saturday

Cheers pnealefan Staying in Lytham St Anne’s for the weekend, and getting train to Preston for the game. This is much appreciated for our pre-match beers. Hope you enjoy watching the best team in the championship at your place on Saturday. :) BTW…how long is the walk from the centre to Deepdale?
  9. YouFUMS

My take ...

'Cunteyed Tossers'? Have some respect, Pommps. Deano and Gagey were excellent servants to our club, and they continue to show a lot of affection and have a great bond with the club, despite not being from our city.
  10. YouFUMS

It’s almost here

well I aint seen Doyle, which is why I have Couliby in my midfield. He has improved with each game he's taken part in, IMO. Obviously I did state 'If everyone was fit' Haven't been impressed at all by Clark, so would go with Robinson despite his propensity for the occasional fuck-up. Ahmedozic...
  11. YouFUMS

It’s almost here

Based on how we finished last season, what I've seen in this pre-season, and if everyone was fit:- Wes Bogle - Bash - Egan - Robinson - Norrington-Davies Berge - Norwood - Couliby Ndiaye - Sharp
  12. YouFUMS

THANKS JLT.

Did someone call my name? JLT goes from 'Filling Up My Senses' to 'Fuck Up merchant' and back again with each game he plays :rolleyes: Clark in the 1st half, and Robbo in the 2nd were the two worst players on the park last night
  13. YouFUMS

Roy's View From... Newcastle Fans Views On Ciaran Clark

oh dear!! he sounds a bit shit!
  14. YouFUMS

Uefa Women's Euro 2022 at Bramall Lane

All those flags that would have been left at the turnstyle, cos of silly H&S concerns
  15. YouFUMS

Uefa Women's Euro 2022 at Bramall Lane

I've had a look at getting tickets for me and my granddaughter for next Sunday, but it's not easy. You have to sign up on the UEFA website and they need loads of details including your passport number or similar, as proof of ID? Can they not be bought at the ticket office?
  16. YouFUMS

Why Bramall Lane & Not Hillsborough

How could SWFC have applied to host this event? They don't own a ground :D
  17. YouFUMS

Errea....new kit supplier?

Middle one on the left-hand side, please. Can put mi phone and fags in those side pockets. Best Blades shirt ever!!
  18. YouFUMS

Oli Burke

If the rumoured fee of £4.5M is correct, then that is chuffin amazing.
  19. YouFUMS

Maggots or Magnet

I disagree on both counts. Was always Magnet, and I remember originally you sang "Like a night out in <insert name of local area>" So some would be singing 'Woodseats', some 'Handsworth', some 'Mosborogh' etc
  20. YouFUMS

Singing/Ultra's Section

Atmosphere has gradually declined across football, not just at the lane. I admire clubs who have fans that try to improve it. Palace fans do a great job, and last season I was surprised and impressed by quite a few clubs. Blackpool for example. They were superb when we visited. Our fans as...
  21. YouFUMS

IF THIS SCENARIO HAPPENS ?

We have a +2 goal difference advantage over Boro and have scored +1 more goal. So if we draw 0-0 with Fulham, and Boro win 2-0 at PNE, then Boro finish above us on goals scored. If we draw 1-1, and they win 2-0, then we finish above them on the 'head-to-head' cos GD and GS will be equal
  22. YouFUMS

squad photo

No JLT on the squad photo. Also, who is the lad between McBurnie and Uremovic? is it Zac Brunt?
  23. YouFUMS

Berge motm

Berge- MGW - Bash - Robbinson all really good yesterday Rest were bang average
  24. YouFUMS

'Pigs' as an insult

Tha what!!!? Tha'll be tellin me tha dunt eat Dolphin next.
  25. YouFUMS

QPR U23s v Blades

26. YouFUMS

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Stoke

Thanks Roy, but when are you posting the rest of it? ;)
  27. YouFUMS

POSITIVE VERSUS NEGATIVE BLADES

I see dead people
  28. YouFUMS

A Day to Celebrate

My favourite poster on here...Happy Birthday, Silent 👍
  29. YouFUMS

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Coventry

That’s a great stat about Billy scoring in every minute except the 5th. I’m gonna put a couple of quid on him to complete the full set every game until he undoubtedly does. Oh..and what a set of whiny mardy arses.
  30. YouFUMS

Respect for Chris tomorrow

It’s quite ironic that the bloke who re-united our club 5 years ago, may now be the subject of a few fisticuffs tonight. :) I don’t feel the need to applaud him tonight. I stood outside the town hall after he had lead us to the div one title, and cheered him to the rafters. I did the same again...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom