squad photo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Here's hoping that's not the last team photo we see JOC in, it'll be two years missing if he doesn't start next season. Such a shame.

No JLT on the squad photo.
Also, who is the lad between McBurnie and Uremovic? is it Zac Brunt?

Bit of a strange thing to do to put a kid and presumably his mum on the team photo.

Bit of a strange thing to do to put a kid and presumably his mum on the team photo.

Apparently it was a gesture from Randox cos the kid had broken his leg and they offered him a day out at the academy.

Apparently it was a gesture from Randox cos the kid had broken his leg and they offered him a day out at the academy.
Yeah very nice of the sponsors, but a bit odd all the same. It seems that every business and sports team have to be seen to be making these nice gestures nowadays.

Yeah very nice of the sponsors, but a bit odd all the same. It seems that every business and sports team have to be seen to be making these nice gestures nowadays.

Is there something wrong in doing something nice? I am not sure how this impacts anyone in a bad way to make such a comment.

What's the club playing at? A picture of JOC but he's not holding up his medical records and his return date isn't printed on the back of his shirt as a name and number?

It's been years since we've had any kind of update, what's going on?

They could have taken another photo after this one without the other 2 people

How many of those players will either never play for us again, or never play for us again after this season?

I'm guessing plenty.

Is there something wrong in doing something nice? I am not sure how this impacts anyone in a bad way to make such a comment.
Not sure that it has to have a bad impact. I just prefer team photos to feature the team.

Not everything has to always have a "nice" PR element to it. Its a team photo at the end of the day, give the lad a tour and a free keyring and he'd be just as happy i'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom