THANKS JLT.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Absolutely powered Rainbow through the 80's. All the best mate. Not as good as RJD but a top effort all the same.

3106.jpg

Superb performance tonight, man of the match, only slightly spoiled by that ridiculous dive in their box near the end 🤦🏻‍♂️

And losing his man for the goal
He did lose his man for their goal but Johnson is rapid, I think on a one on one with Robbo Johnson would always win, on the replay there's not much you can see on just before the ball is played, I suspect Johnson is facing towards our goal, whereas Robbo facing towards their goal as that was where the ball was coming from, by the time Robbo turns to track Johnson you've pretty much already lost that run! If Robbo had gone deeper then you're playing Johnson on side all the time; I know he was onside but as a defensive unit we've not stepped up in time, but it's a fine balance of course as it's a risky game and Forest are masters at balls over the top.

Overall though JLT, definitely our most improved player, worthy of another years contract and he's become a really important player to the team; to see off Ben Davis was no mean feat, baring in mind Davis was supposed to be one of the best LCB's in the Champ. Robbo got in because he's more aggressive, wants it more - at least that's how it seems, and he's better in the air than Davis. He can be very pleased with his efforts this season.

I am no fan of Ollie McBurnie and I wouldn’t pay him in washers, but fair play to him, defending both himself and teammates.

The Forest fans were absolute fucking morons and the minute the penalties began the Police should have stood in front of both sides bench

Think we saw pretty good evidence last night that Jack is very much a confidence player. Last year's heroics (he was magnificent at times) were when we were backs to wall, squad stretched to the thinnest l can remember it ever being and he was our only option. He stepped up and did everything we could ask for.

Last night was a different story. Unfortunately, he was back to that disastrous player we all gave pelters to during the 19/20 season. Can only think that suddenly having good competition for his place has knocked his confidence and we're back to square one.

That’s nothing, when I first saw You FUMS on here for the first time I thought it meant - You Fuck Up Merchants …… it does make sense 😆
I’ve never even stopped to think anything needed working out. Just thought YouFUMS was his user name.
But now you’ve highlighted it, it’s really clear.
That I’m thick.

As has been said far too many times already and it doesn't justify it "it's only a friendly"

But take that out of the equation and that was one of the worst 45 minutes I've seen from a United player

It seems to take a few bad games for him to go on a run of excellent performances. So another stinker or two then ring the engraver and get the POTS trophy ordered. 🏆

A totally hit or miss player. My expectations are he will be shit and I'm pleasantly surprised if he's good. Same for Osborn same for RND.

But not so deep down - we all know these are very average players, and should be fringe at best.

Pre season shockers never pleasant- but I do think squad better than last year.

I DO NOT want to lose Berge though.

I’ve never even stopped to think anything needed working out. Just thought YouFUMS was his user name.
But now you’ve highlighted it, it’s really clear.
That I’m thick.

Did someone call my name?
JLT goes from 'Filling Up My Senses' to 'Fuck Up merchant' and back again with each game he plays :rolleyes:

Clark in the 1st half, and Robbo in the 2nd were the two worst players on the park last night

It's a friendly so doesn't really matter. That said, if anyone thinks he is good enough to be first choice in a team with serious promotion aspirations they need a reality check. His form at the back end of last season was the exception in his career which has shown he is a mid-table Championship player.

As has been said far too many times already and it doesn't justify it "it's only a friendly"

But take that out of the equation and that was one of the worst 45 minutes I've seen from a United player
Yes its a friendly for the other team too .... but they did better!

Back
Top Bottom