It’s almost here

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ndiaye gets excited when he sees a crowd so the blinkers are going on.

Pre seasons done, the squads taking shape. What are we all thinking our strongest 11 is once the injured return (I’ve not included JOC for obvious reasons).

Hoping Khadra forces his way in but I’ve not seen enough of him to judge.

View attachment 140006
So Baldock and Fleck play the first game.
I think Bash will also be in the fight for a start, with him and Ahmedhodzic scrapping it out early doors for minutes.

Sharp when fit has a shout at the starting 11 and God knows with mcburnie

Always knew Ndiaye was a cyborg.

No human can possibly be that good!

Based on how we finished last season, what I've seen in this pre-season, and if everyone was fit:-
Wes
Bogle - Bash - Egan - Robinson - Norrington-Davies
Berge - Norwood - Couliby
Ndiaye - Sharp

So Baldock and Fleck play the first game.
I think Bash will also be in the fight for a start, with him and Ahmedhodzic scrapping it out early doors for minutes.

Sharp when fit has a shout at the starting 11 and God knows with mcburnie
Absolutely no chance of Bash being preferred over Anel. Fleck won’t play.

Ndiaye looked up for it today, not yet convinced by Lowe. Stick with Rian and Billy Blade. I like Robinson, summat to prove. The new lad AA looked immense today, a real talent. RND in Norwood as well. Not seen Coulibaly so can’t say. Bash, Egan, got to be. Honestly think Sander will leave unfortunately. George was hungry and at it today. Need Bogle back.

Absolutely no chance of Bash being preferred over Anel. Fleck won’t play.
Think you may be right, new lad looks a shoe in. Fleck and Enda look like yesterdays men. McBurnie, can have a cameo last 10 mins

Based on how we finished last season, what I've seen in this pre-season, and if everyone was fit:-
Wes
Ndiaye - Sharp
Coulibaly a good player then ? Only been to Barnsley today

Wes
Ndiaye - Sharp
If everyone was fit, including Doyle, six of your lineup would start. Next week, five of them will. Wes, Egan, Norwood, Berge, Ndiaye.) I don’t know what you’ve seen on this pre season, but it isn’t what I’ve seen.

I thought Sharp and Brewster together last season were a good pairing, they were starting to gel when Brewster was coming good then the injury. New learning from old.

If everyone was fit, including Doyle, six of your lineup would start. Next week, five of them will. Wes, Egan, Norwood, Berge, Ndiaye.) I don’t know what you’ve seen on this pre season, but it isn’t what I’ve seen.
well I aint seen Doyle, which is why I have Couliby in my midfield. He has improved with each game he's taken part in, IMO. Obviously I did state 'If everyone was fit'
Haven't been impressed at all by Clark, so would go with Robinson despite his propensity for the occasional fuck-up. Ahmedozic has done OK, and it's a tight call between him and Bash, so my choice is probably a sentimental one there.
Be interested to see your preferred line-up, pal.

Back
Top Bottom