Uefa Women's Euro 2022 at Bramall Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

With the rise in the popularity of women's football, it's time they developed some proper chants.

Football without swearing is nothing.

I've had a look at getting tickets for me and my granddaughter for next Sunday, but it's not easy. You have to sign up on the UEFA website and they need loads of details including your passport number or similar, as proof of ID? Can they not be bought at the ticket office?

On the contrary!

Chances are there's a fit Swedish lasses arse plonked on my season-ticket spot right this very moment. I'm submitting a formal request to SUFC that they don't clean my seat until after 6th August 😊
I’ll be there on Sunday so apologies if in your seat and they then honour your request…

I’ll be there on Sunday so apologies if in your seat and they then honour your request…

No apology required sir.

I was far too hasty in submitting the paperwork, lessons have been learned.

Very much looking forward to next Sunday, atmosphere looks great on div street etc and going with a Dutch friend so should be fun!

On the contrary!

Chances are there's a fit Swedish lasses arse plonked on my season-ticket spot right this very moment. I'm submitting a formal request to SUFC that they don't clean my seat until after 6th August 😊
I emailed SUFC for Cctv of my seat, this is what they sent.

000fedc8-1600.jpg

Holland's goalkeeper played a blinder tonight. She kept them in the game, Sweden looked the better side otherwise

With the rise in the popularity of women's football, it's time they developed some proper chants.

Football without swearing is nothing.
I speak Dutch.

Their anthem is...

oranje meisjes, we zijn hier oh oh, oh, oh. Oranje meiden we zijn er... zuig je mannen af, drink je bier

Enjoying watching this been a good advert for women’s football some good football been played

The Germans were a league above yesterday against Denmark, worth a watch for those who missed it.

If the game had been at Hillsborough it’d have sold out weeks ago. Swathes of Dutch would have been heading over to see where Wim Jonk plied his trade.

You would have had Ajax fans pleading with anyone who’d listen, that they wanted to see Wednesday in the Champions League “again”.

I'd love it if the pundits had just started randomly laying into Hillsborough completely out of context.

"I think we can safely say they picked the right Sheffield venue for this game tonight, the Sty is a fucking shitheap, my dad managed up there"

"You're right Gabby, imagine being at that fucking rustbucket on an evening like this"

"Yeah I agree with the both of you, absolute cunt-laden hellscape is what it is"

Mental how no Swedish fans have bad knees and managed to stand up on the kop for 90 minutes. The cold must be good for arthritis or something

I've had a look at getting tickets for me and my granddaughter for next Sunday, but it's not easy. You have to sign up on the UEFA website and they need loads of details including your passport number or similar, as proof of ID? Can they not be bought at the ticket office?
All ticket sales are online direct from UEFA. Very 'official' and organised as it's a proper tournament.

I know it seems a pain and a bit OTT but it's always going to be the case for an event like this.

Back
Top Bottom