Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. K

Traore coronavirus positive test

Think most people had it in March but the way the test works you will still test positive now as remnants of the virus stay in your system for months after.
  2. K

Ollie Watkins

I read this and thought, who is this direct, long ball team they are talking about? With no creativity in midfield? The 1st. sentence put me right off. "Exceeded most Blades expectations?" Should have read exceeded most pundits expectations outside of Sheffield who have never seen the Blades play.
  3. K

2 new faces for the weekend....

Lived in Fulwood when I went to see her.
  4. K

Gone Elsewhere Teemu Pukki

He went so much off the boil this year he was dropped for 3-4 games. It's a no from me.
  5. K

Incoming? Darwin Núñez

You forgot the mask
  6. K

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

I'm saying Photoshop fail. Look at that weird kneecap!!!
  7. K

They never learn

I would compare and contrast the games against Arsenal. We looked competitive and won one of them. Leeds ran around a lot but looked hopelessly outclassed. The typical lower league team who are frightened of the big boys. Leeds will need some quality signings to stay up. I wouldn't worry about...
  8. K

Geography of the PL

20000 leagues under the sea was quite deep then 😁
  9. K

Geography of the PL

Think Leeds fans see the Mancs as their rivals
  10. K

In the grand scheme of things...

Football might not matter to you but it is a very important part of other peoples lives, and indeed livelyhoods. If you have better things to do on a Saturday afternoon then I would suggest you find another forum.
  11. K

Pigs.............................hate Utd first, love Wednesday second?

As I understood it, Wednesday rented the Brammall Lane from Sheffield United Cricket Club (not sure if that is the correct name) and the committee decided to hike the rent. Wednesday refused to pay and moved out. Sheffield United football club was then formed.
  12. K

Player of the Season (so far)

Gone for Mr. Reliable, Bash, who everybody wrote off at the start of the season saying he's not good enough get rid. The boy done good. Could have given it to anybody really as they all deserve it.
  13. K

Minions

Also on Twitter
  14. K

FA Cup quarter-final - Arsenal @ home

Was sat right behind this goal and still can't believe it was not given. Looked well over the line to me. So unlucky that day as we matched them in all departments.
  15. K

Key differences

Its the position everyone seems to define him in. Maybe you could say defensive midfield. Oh I don't know I'm all confused now
  16. K

Luke Freeman

Must admit I was confused by him. He certainly looked like quality going forward, however it was like the traffic lights turn to red and you stop. He got up to the edge of the box and stopped and looked around and dillid and dallied and then turned around and played it backwards or sideways...
  17. K

Key differences

I thought he looked very comfortable in the Quarterback role. He is very good at keeping the ball. When players try to bump him to knock him off balance so they can knick the ball they just bounce off him. He played a lot of short, safe passes last night and a few longer ones went astray...
  18. K

dont look back in anger , I heard you say

In the predictions thread of where we would finish I thought 13th-14th based on the big six and other teams being more technical. However I don't think anybody predicted that Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal would be so woeful as a team. Picking up so many draws I don't think we have been...
  19. K

Lawros Predictions

Seem to remember Leon Clarke playing for Swindon
  20. K

What Lee Johnson says about The Blades will have you nodding in agreement

Can see part of his point as some players have been here from league 1. But Wilder adds players every transfer window. Some of them become part of the furniture like Norwood and Egan and others either stay around as backups for a while or get moved on. A good point he made about our players...
  21. K

Deffo in 5th place if we win this Saturday

Honestly can't see a goal between Spuds and Chelski. Neither of them have a striker that is scoring apart from Giroud and Lampard seems to fallen out with him. If we can get a few goals and cut the goal difference then its game on
  22. K

Caption competition

Don't worry pal it could be worse, you might end up at Wedensday......oh
  23. K

Caption Comp Dubai Training

Who let the pig in Do they not know its a muslim country!!
  24. K

Who do you want to go up and who do you want to go down?

Down West Ham, Crystal Palace, Watford worst teams I have seen this season Up West Brom, Leeds, Nottingham Forest Be nice to have a couple of local derbies to spice it up Just noticed I put 3 southern teams to go down and 3 northern teams to come up.
  25. K

Where will we finish 2019/20 poll?

This has to win Quote of the Year Award
  26. K

Besic

When I see he is playing. My first bet is Besic Yellow card. Winner every time. It used to be Moose scoring but he doesn't seem to shoot anymore.
  27. K

This is ****ing nuts.

already got my bet on for top 6 finish 😁
  28. K

Roy's View From... View From Palace

Our game plan did seem to be stop Zaha by holding him at every opportunity but the way they dived and play acted trying to get the ref to give us cards was pretty disgusting.
  29. K

Comfirmed Double signing imminent

The Dutch striker from China is signing According to radio Sheffield Don't ask me his name. Reporter had trouble saying it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom