Caption competition

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Garry, get a proper haircut you won't get players respect by having haircuts like them, God your forty grow up.

“So when Bruce left, I was asked my opinion and I said, if you want someone to get you out the Championship, you could do worse than appoint Garry Monk. Well, fair play to you Gaz, even I didn’t think you would do it in your first season!’ 😉

No Gary it’s not the goalie that overlaps
Ah, maybe that’s where I’m going wrong Chris

It’s alright Gaz we have a well off new owner. We can help you by sending details off to NASA and they may be able to work out how far you’ll drop when points deduction comes in

Monks haircut thinks he’s still 19.
lol

That hairstyle was common in the 1950's for men of all ages. A hairstyle isn't the premise of a certain age group. It's for anyone - and I think Monk looks o.k. with that hairstyle personally. He also dresses well. Useless manager like, but I don't have any issue with his appearance. There's enough about his inability as a manager without picking on his appearance imo.

How about you 2 "old boys" then? Did you get to a certain age and go..."right, that's it! I'm 40 now so no more jeans and tee-shirts, no more trendy hair cuts. Let's get a nice green knitted cardigan on and some baggy Huddersfield worsted trousers, maybe a nice pair of tan coloured Hush Puppies as well":D

I don't know what to do Chris

Its tricky, I know, but mark my words, we'll find out which bastard sewed our jacket sleeves together.

That hairstyle was common in the 1950's for men of all ages. A hairstyle isn't the premise of a certain age group. It's for anyone - and I think Monk looks o.k. with that hairstyle personally. He also dresses well. Useless manager like, but I don't have any issue with his appearance. There's enough about his inability as a manager without picking on his appearance imo.

How about you 2 "old boys" then? Did you get to a certain age and go..."right, that's it! I'm 40 now so no more jeans and tee-shirts, no more trendy hair cuts. Let's get a nice green knitted cardigan on and some baggy Huddersfield worsted trousers, maybe a nice pair of tan coloured Hush Puppies as well":D
Ooh! Get a room.

" Well Gary. I bought a golden goal ticket on t' way in. Opened it, April it sez".
" So did I Chris. Mine said July".
" Think Chancer's working you one Gaz".

Sander ses thas got Monk on

Ok just one more time you joined Wednesday, United are the one that I manage.

Wilder
"Gary I need some fertilizer for mi roses...."
Mary Gonk
"just take the pitch Chris, there's shit all over it every other saturday...."
Chris
"thanks mate..., i've sent the bouncy castle over for the fans to play on"

“Don’t want to tell tails Gary, but I was sat behind Westwood and Hutchinson on the bus the other day and they were calling you a right twat”

“Don’t want to tell tails Gary, but I was sat behind Westwood and Hutchinson on the bus the other day and they were calling you a right twat”

Westwood the goalkeeper. Couldn't even catch a bus.

Dont worry Gary , its all sorted, you take them down and on the monday after the last game you get a delivery in an amazon box , the money will be inside

Back
Top Bottom