Who do you want to go up and who do you want to go down?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Down: Norwich, Brighton and Bournmouth
Up: Notts Forest, Leeds and PNE

Up..
Accrington Stanley
York City
Brentford.
(I think Forest fans would be amazed how many Blades want them up ).
Down Pearson
Villa
WHam.

Wish people would stop saying we beat a relegation bound team. look at their early season form when they were near the top. Only a really horrific run of injuries brought them down the table. Now they have a near full first team back there is no way they'll go down. To go down - Watford, Norwich and please, please, please Wet Sham.

To come up, West Brom, Brentford and Fulham.

Unless there is a miracle of biblical proportions, Norwich are down. I thought Watford were slowly climbing out of the mire, but a quick look at the table tells a different story. So it could be any two from about five clubs joining Norwich.

Coming up, it looks like it is West Brom's to throw away at this point, and other than that, I would like to see Preston NE come up (they have an outside chance I think). Mainly because they are a proper old school club and because for the last few years, it's been a good away day (in terms of making a weekend of it, going to some great old pubs).

One "wild card" I am keeping an eye on, is WRDC, slowly creeping up the table, and they still have games against most of the top 6 or 7, so they could be a factor in sorting out who goes up.

Bournemouth, West Ham and Villa. Because they are all shit,

Brentford, Preston NE and Bristol City. Because they are all shitter.
If those three went up, there would be a MASSIVE meltdown on porktalk, how can three tinpot teams get in the Premiership before them 🙂

Promotion:
WBA, Forest, Brentford

Relegated:
Norwich, West Ham, Villa

Although after Sunday I'd be happy to see Bournemouth go down!

Down
Norwich (I think they are gone anyway),
Bournemouth (I liked them until Sunday and the synchronised diving)
West Ham (Not Tevez just because they have arrogantly sold their soul for success).

Up
WBA (The ginger whinger is no longer with them so no axe to grind)
Forest (good banter with the scabs and a good day out not too far away)
Brentford (Great Manager and play lovely football and the new ground looks like a football ground)

Promotion - Preston, Forest, Leeds

Relegation - Bournemouth, Wet Spam, Watford

IN with the North, OUT with the South

Down - Villa, West Ham and Norwich
Up - West Brom (can't see them staying up), Brentford (Norwich mk.II) and Preston (quite like them for some reason).

Down
Villa
West Ham
Villa (twice)

Up
Anyone but Leeds or the tramps

See yer !
Norwich
and their horrible playing style (but mainly cos they have already disappeared through the trapdoor)
West Ham with their pathetic bubble blowing machine
BornMuff so we no longer need to emulate them 😂

Howdi !
West Brom
cos we will need another 'West' in the Prem with the shammers going down 😂
Forrest in place of Weeds

Brentford in place of the massive Wendy 😂😂😂

Down: Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford
Up: WBA, Leeds and Forest

If this happens, 2020/2021 Premier League would be excellent

Villa
Norwich
West Ham
-----------------
Leeds
Forest
PNE

as much as i hate leeds, i would like to see them back in the premiership

Down - I'm assuming Norwich are doomed, so Villa & West Ham to join them. I love it when 'big' clubs get relegated, so if Norwich were to survive, I'd stick Newcastle in there as well.

Up - Brentford, Bristol City and Preston, because it would mess even more with the PL marketing bods. Super Sunday with Burnley v Brentford, Bristol City v Bournemouth and Preston North End v Brighton :)

The PL would like Norwich, Brighton, Bournemouth down (or maybe Watford), and WBA, Leeds and Forest up I reckon

Down
West Ham, Crystal Palace, Watford
worst teams I have seen this season

Up
West Brom, Leeds, Nottingham Forest
Be nice to have a couple of local derbies to spice it up

Just noticed I put 3 southern teams to go down and 3 northern teams to come up.

Down
Norwich - As good as down already
Villa - My ex is a villa fan
Bournemouth or wham - for same reasons over have mentioned already

Up
West brom - not got a real problem with them tbh
Preston - always liked them, always decent games
Brentford - They look the form team at the moment

WHO DO I WANT TO GO..... BUT - WHO DO I THINK WILL GO.........

Down: Down:

West Ham Bournemouth
West Ham Watford
West Ham Norwich

Up: Up:

Leeds West Brom
Fulham (Notts Bleedin' Forest)
West Brom Fulham

DEFINITELY NOT EFFING FOREST!!!!!

Who I think will go down.

Norwich have gone.
Wouldn't wish West Hams' fixtures on my worst enemy................but then again! Simply can't see West Ham surviving considering who they have to play considering the poor players they have and the form they are in.
Watford have their mojo back and Palace will have too much. Southampton may even go above us!
Perm 1 from Villa, Brighton and B'mouth.

As for up - CW said when we went up that he wanted to be in and around the top 6 by Xmas, then have a real go at it 2nd half of season This reasoning will not have been lost on other wannabe Premier League managers.

West Brom seem consistent and Brentford and Fulham seem similar to us last season and appear to be stepping up in the 2nd half of the season.

So: West Brom, Fulham and Brentford.

UTB

Anyone but Leeds to get promoted. Preferably not Forest. West Ham to go down and I don't care much about the others.

West Brom, Brentford (new ground) and Forest up.

Bournemouth, Palace and West Ham down (travelling/shit ground & view)
Would like Norwich to survive, but is a matter of time i fear.

So long as we stayed up, I didn’t care

Except that I hope West Ham go down.. but there’s no chance the bent FA will let that happen..

I have a feeling it will be bye bye to .................
Norwich
West Ham
Aston Villa but it could just as easily be Brighton or Bournemouth maybe even Watford seeing as the new manager bounce seems to have ended.

On the up .......................
West Brom
Forest
Fulham
Leeds are falling apart again, no real consistency in the Championship it really is a poor league this season which highlights just how poor the pigs are.

Down - I'm assuming Norwich are doomed, so Villa & West Ham to join them. I love it when 'big' clubs get relegated, so if Norwich were to survive, I'd stick Newcastle in there as well.

Up - Brentford, Bristol City and Preston, because it would mess even more with the PL marketing bods. Super Sunday with Burnley v Brentford, Bristol City v Bournemouth and Preston North End v Brighton :)

The PL would like Norwich, Brighton, Bournemouth down (or maybe Watford), and WBA, Leeds and Forest up I reckon
There's one other club the Premier League would like in their ranks. I know because they keep telling us.

Back
Top Bottom