2 new faces for the weekend....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hopefully we've got some targets under the radar as the publicised ones either look far from assured or don't fit the athletic and powerful mould that we're supposedly chasing.

What makes me think this is a foreign transfer is the fact we don’t know who it is, we usually hear about bids made, rejected or accepted and Medicals when it’s a transfer from within the U.K. but take Sander Berge for example, everyone knew we was interested but we knew nothing of an accepted bid till the photo came out of him and Wilder in the copthorne.

Didn't this happen every week last summer? we hope to bring in x players by x date and it was always pushed back a bit? I gues sit just takes longer to sign someone in the top flight. More bollocks.

Didn't this happen every week last summer? we hope to bring in x players by x date and it was always pushed back a bit? I gues sit just takes longer to sign someone in the top flight. More bollocks.

I think you mean more agents with bigger gobs and more demands...nah, you were right, more bollocks

Firstly it’s a riff on a joke from Not the Nine O’clock news.
Secondly we do not want two ageing expensive players who are well past their prime and being bombed out their existing club.
View attachment 89354
Classic comedy sketch 😀 “he bloody does eat daffodils you know” and what a fine looking women Pamela Stephenson was back then !

What makes me think this is a foreign transfer is the fact we don’t know who it is, we usually hear about bids made, rejected or accepted and Medicals when it’s a transfer from within the U.K. but take Sander Berge for example, everyone knew we was interested but we knew nothing of an accepted bid till the photo came out of him and Wilder in the copthorne.
Seem to remember a few days of itk updates from Belgian or Swede journos saying it was on

Blades definitely in with a possibility of perhaps making 1 signing or more. Certainly at least 1 with a chance of maybe going too (could be multiple).

Bit in paper.

In fairness he broke the Antonee Robinson story first. Not sure if he was on the money with Ramsdale or Foderingham, but I'd put some credence in what he says.

What will his story on us be? View attachment 89370

Sheff U. Close to one. Maybe two. Want a striker & some others. Outgoings likely. Replacements will cost. Need squad depth. Movement soon. But waiting on other deals. Owner not minted. Money tight. Sentences brief. Information scatty. Tits out.

Sheff U. Close to one. Maybe two. Want a striker & some others. Outgoings likely. Replacements will cost. Need squad depth. Movement soon. But waiting on other deals. Owner not minted. Money tight. Sentences brief. Information scatty. Tits out.

Normally have to get a thread to about 50 pages before the tits come out, happening early this year?

Blades definitely in with a possibility of perhaps making 1 signing or more. Certainly at least 1 with a chance of maybe going too (could be multiple).

Bit in paper.

You‘re blocked.

So are you.

Bit in paper

In fairness to him he always delivers his tweets as though he’s mid-sprint from fans chasing him for transfer gossip.

Careful mate, you'll be hounded on Twitter every day now for info 😉

Back
Top Bottom