Key differences

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Felt we played it far too safe tonight but then I suppose it worked. We never got any momentum coming forward and there was some really wasteful passing. On the other hand, a couple of long shots aside, Reading's only hope of scoring was if they got another soft penalty. Dull game but not one I ever thought we'd lose.

That's not how he plays mate. He's strong and athletic. Carries the ball well. Covers distance in no time turning defence into attack.
Seen him play every game for us so far. He does none of that .... yet I may add . He might have done that in a slower league and I don’t doubt he has ability but right now he’s miles off. Forget his price tag he’s done nothing.... yet ! Next year let’s see.

Quoting from the ever entertaining Shoutbox tonight.

"Lunny is shit"
"Moose is wank"
"McBurnie is a carthorse"
"We're always slow"
"Berge isn't worth 22 quid nevermind 22 million"

Some corrections...

"Lunny was shit"
"Moose has been wank tonight"
"McBurnie's touch has been off"
"We're very rarely show"
"Its still early days for Berge so I won't write him off yet"

People must be stockpiling douches as I've never seen such a collection of sandy vaginas tonight.

We were fucking awful, but it IS allowed every now and then...

Lunny had a poor in tonight
Moose didn’t get service , missed padding ability of Fleck & Norwood
McBurnie played well held ball up and brought us into the game
They packed midfield & and we needed to get hold of the ball
Pretty no , silky skilled no , did we get the job done yes .. can’t always turn in Carnival football

"Lunny is shit"
"Moose is wank"
"We're always slow"

Some corrections...

"Lunny was shit"
"We're very rarely show"

People must be stockpiling douches as I've never seen such a collection of sandy vaginas tonight.

Must be catching....

Baldock seemed to have a lot of sand in his vagina last night, rather than crack on with the game when he was getting penalised (sometimes rightly, sometimes harsh), he was moaning and whinging...

Judging from the numerous highlights videos of him at Genk I think he does. He can certainly ping the ball. At the moment, for whatever reason, we're not seeing him do it. Different role, early days etc.

Doesn't look like Berge has the range of passing to dislodge Norwood. Early days but slightly underwhelmed so far.

Must be catching....

Baldock seemed to have a lot of sand in his vagina last night, rather than crack on with the game when he was getting penalised (sometimes rightly, sometimes harsh), he was moaning and whinging...
Probably playing in front of his parents for the first time in a while. Regressed to being a sulky teenager after his mum said she hopes Sam scores.

I thought he looked very comfortable in the Quarterback role.
He is very good at keeping the ball. When players try to bump him to knock him off balance so they can knick the ball they just bounce off him.
He played a lot of short, safe passes last night and a few longer ones went astray.
Nothing spectacular but his positioning was spot on. Always looking for the ball to keep it moving.
If Norwood gets injured we have a decent backup there.

I thought he looked very comfortable in the Quarterback role.
He is very good at keeping the ball. When players try to bump him to knock him off balance so they can knick the ball they just bounce off him.
He played a lot of short, safe passes last night and a few longer ones went astray.
Nothing spectacular but his positioning was spot on. Always looking for the ball to keep it moving.
If Norwood gets injured we have a decent backup there.
Quarterback? What position's that in English?

"Lunny is shit"
"Moose is wank"
"We're always slow"

Some corrections...

"Lunny was shit"
"We're very rarely show"

If you thought the players were catching it in Shoutbox last night you should’ve seen what was being said about WhiteHawk .

Back
Top Bottom