Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. G

CONFIRMED Is Saturday's game cancelled? - MATCH OFF

who isa going to teach the footballers the new anthem, and will they be able to do it
  2. G

Ramsdale’s little jump

a better goalkeeping coach would help, get alan kelly in
  3. G

Pressure building on finishing the season now?

cancel the season, start next season when we can...
  4. G

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

i knew the man who ran the pitch and toss at shiregreen back in ww2
  5. G

me dad used to work on doors in town late 50s., he had some tales to tell, worked mainly at lord nelson, among others....
  6. G

those were the days.....
  7. G

greyhound at Ecclesfield kept lovely wards..knew landlord and he did pipes regular as clockwork..
  8. G

Awful players best game

not go down well but bob booker
  9. G

The "idiot" at Arsenal yesterday...

was it raul?? hes got previous at their place....
  10. G

Blades players you thought were going to be brilliant...

Tony battersby. Watched him from juniors, through reserves and thought he would be Mint .
  11. G

VAR gives us more hope.

there will be lots of penalties for handball next season due to var, what with the edict from uefa...you'll see balls being blasted at hands form 2 yards and penalties given..
  12. G

OK So I F***** up

I would guess given it was early bird renewals last time then a large majority of last seasons have renewed, how many did we have last year?? you'll be fine renewing in the next round of sales
  13. G

Blades player you'd completely forgotten about.

Didn't we have a Nigerian keeper at one point, I remember him playing in the reserves back in mid 90s..cant remember his name.
  14. G

I usually defend the Sheffield Star but...

Never seen the daily mail then?
  15. G

Kieran Freeman

he'll get a telling off for that, he is supposed to go down the line, stop, turn back, pass then be offside.. or do I have our tactics wrong?
  16. G

In Conversation with Kevin McCabe (Octagon)

Sadly he does..maybe one day he'll acknowledge it was a huuuge mistake. But right now that is his mindset
  17. G

I've sat and talked to Mr Mcabe, or Kev He got united at heart, acknowledges some of his mistakes but is adamant that Robson was just an unlucky manager...some players had to be sold, some wanted to go, Would i do it if i had his money...yes, would i make mistakes ..yes ..shit happens
  18. G

20 years ago blades at pompey

It was a very scary walk back to the station...double time with arsehole twitching....
  19. G

CONFIRMED George Long joins AFC Wimbledon on season long loan

Ramsdale was offered a lot of money..set him up for life...he wanted to go
  20. G

he will say Robson was an unlucky manager..i told him that with all due respect he was .talking bollocks when he tried it on me... Wier hes a bit meh on
  21. G

So , the Desso pitch ...... is it actually worth it >

Bullying, is that where you try and subjugate someone, maybe by making snide comments.. No..feller, no idea armchair dry yet?
  22. G

Not quite sure what E&D leaflets have to do with anything...you being ironic again?
  23. G

you do irony?,fuck me..next you'll talk sense..
  24. G

i did, you missed it by wittering on about bollocks. stop playing the victim... IT WAS SHIT...what more do you need to know...
  25. G

been on the rum?...pissed your armchair yet? fuck me, its like dealing with a fucking idiot...oh, i am...scuttle back under your self obsessed rock you reprehensible bully
  26. G

bullying starts with trying undermine the person you want to demean...feller..sic First season was shit...and your point is??? wow we had a different manager and team...is that of non consequence, and stop making out murphy, you must have sucked him off at some point, was the world greatest...
  27. G

You've missed a dig at the desso there ..and i'm not your feller , sic, the attempt to undermine, and even a sly bully attempt at me is palpably crap.. go back to building matchstick boats
  28. G

careful@Sean Thornton ..pommpey is desso proof never wrong and a real keyboard warrior..has been on numerous boards..just a sad bully, who cant even bully right,,

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom