So , the Desso pitch ...... is it actually worth it >

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

careful@Sean Thornton ..pommpey is desso proof never wrong and a real keyboard warrior..has been on numerous boards..just a sad bully, who cant even bully right,,

Yep. Dishes it out, whines like a bitch when found out. "Answer me, answer me, answer me", yet reckons the search facilities beyond him when put on the spot.

The sort who always knocks about with the bullies, hanging back egging them on then legging it when it comes on top.

Laughable.

The time of peace and goodwill towards men seems to well and truly have passed

Hey - navy dig! One nil to you, feller!

And, um 'bullying'. You seem to know what proper bullying is. So tell us how that works, eh?

For me, all I want to know is about our first season on the Desso. Hardly bullying. Sorry if you feel a victim about that.

pommpey

bullying starts with trying undermine the person you want to demean...feller..sic

First season was shit...and your point is??? wow we had a different manager and team...is that of non consequence, and stop making out murphy, you must have sucked him off at some point, was the world greatest player, remind me who he signed for, barcelona,, real madrid??

stop playing the victim, to borrow Sean Thornton words, midget

Not bothered about being threatened, least of all by you.

The subject is the Desso. Tell us about the first season on that wonderful pitch and why we finished eleventh on our ace pitch, having lost eight games on it.

pommpey

Tough guy now. Yet your bollocks went up into your throat when someone supposedly made a threat? I havent threatened you, another lie. You deal with the point gormless. You can't help yourself because you're an intellectual Pygmy with access to a thesaurus.

My point wasn't the Desso. It was you judging our players sat in your fucking armchair, pissed, knowing all and then changing your point of view when you needed to knock the board/club.

You lied. I proved it. You don't even have the balls to admit you were wrong.

Midget.

Tough guy now. Yet your bollocks went up into your throat when someone supposedly made a threat? I havent threatened you, another lie. You deal with the point gormless. You can't help yourself because you're an intellectual Pygmy with access to a thesaurus.

Its you who had brought this argument to the level of discussing threats against me. And you seem a bit worked up about it. Or because I said you disappeared on a certain thread because you'd been served your arse. Wow. What an over-reaction, love. Bet you're a fucking scream after a few beers.

My point wasn't the Desso. It was you judging our players sat in your fucking armchair, pissed, knowing all and then changing your point of view when you needed to knock the board/club.

YAY! The 'You Don't Go to Matches' chestnut. I refer you, smart boy, to our first season on the Desso. You still haven't supplied the popcorn eating audience here with an explanation of that. Yet I'm the fucking dunce, here.

You lied. I proved it. You don't even have the balls to admit you were wrong.

I suggested you disappeared on a thread about six months ago, after you'd decided to hold court over an old argument you still hadn't successfully resolved. And blimey. Don't we now know how ANGRY you are about that, eh?

Look, if I have a spare five minutes, I'll look back and see if I can find it. If I can be arsed. Mmmkay?

pommpey

The point being your deliberate lies maybe get some people worked up. I certainly didn't threaten you. Why would I? You're an old woman.

You don't. Is that a lie? You didn't see Duffy and O'Connell but decided, based on nothing, they were "shitola".

If we can raise the £280 taxi fare maybe the worlds biggest midget can come up here and argue his case in person rather than from behind a bottle of rum and a computer screen.

Its you who had brought this argument to the level of discussing threats against me. And you seem a bit worked up about it. Or because I said you disappeared on a certain thread because you'd been served your arse. Wow. What an over-reaction, love. Bet you're a fucking scream after a few beers.

YAY! The 'You Don't Go to Matches' chestnut. I refer you, smart boy, to our first season on the Desso. You still haven't supplied the popcorn eating audience here with an explanation of that. Yet I'm the fucking dunce, here.

I suggested you disappeared on a thread about six months ago, after you'd decided to hold court over an old argument you still hadn't successfully resolved. And blimey. Don't we now know how ANGRY you are about that, eh?

Look, if I have a spare five minutes, I'll look back and see if I can find it. If I can be arsed. Mmmkay?

pommpey

I've posted it. You're a liar. Full stop. Dwaaaarffff.

bullying starts with trying undermine the person you want to demean...feller..sic

No love. Have a look at your E&D guidelines. All I want is some answers. Sorry, once again, if you feel like a victim with this. Hope you're okay. x

First season was shit...and your point is??? wow we had a different manager and team...is that of non consequence, and stop making out murphy, you must have sucked him off at some point, was the world greatest player, remind me who he signed for, barcelona,, real madrid??

So, you're alluding I am a homosexual now? Is that right? Just because I want some answers, which you can't provide, which undermines your argument (not you, note)

stop playing the victim, to borrow Sean Thornton words, midget

Christ. It's like dealing with a four year old.

pommpey

If we can raise the £280 taxi fare maybe the worlds biggest midget can come up here and argue his case in person rather than from behind a bottle of rum and a computer screen.

So what does that mean, Sean?

I take it you are offering me out? Looks like it.

pommpey

No love. Have a look at your E&D guidelines. All I want is some answers. Sorry, once again, if you feel like a victim with this. Hope you're okay. x

So, you're alluding I am a homosexual now? Is that right? Just because I want some answers, which you can't provide, which undermines your argument (not you, note)

Christ. It's like dealing with a four year old.

pommpey

been on the rum?...pissed your armchair yet? fuck me, its like dealing with a fucking idiot...oh, i am...scuttle back under your self obsessed rock you reprehensible bully

been on the rum?...pissed your armchair yet? fuck me, its like dealing with a fucking idiot...oh, i am...scuttle back under your self obsessed rock you reprehensible bully

Personal abuse. Love it. Keep it coming. So far we have had 'you don't go to games', 'I'm a bigger Blade', stuff about my job and allusions about my sexuality and drinking habits.

Tell you what. My daughter died from Leukaemia, six years ago. you can have a go on that one if you want. My sister died too ... cancer, again. I don't have any hair and these days aren't as nimble as I used to be. There you go. Fill your boots, feller.

Meanwhile, talk to me about the Desso and the first season, or go and fuck yourself, eh?

pommpey

You haven't.

pommpey

Find it. Find where I backed up WWF about him knowing how much the budget was.

Whoever s wrong, or lying in your case, £100 to Bluebell Wood, receipt posted on here.

Come on big shot, a children's hospice donation is worth spending time on searching the forum.

We can always up the odds and agree to fuck off from the forum for good as well if you can't prove I backed him up or if I did.

Personal abuse. Love it. Keep it coming. So far we have had 'you don't go to games', 'I'm a bigger Blade', stuff about my job and allusions about my sexuality and drinking habits.

Tell you what. My daughter died from Leukaemia, six years ago. you can have a go on that one if you want. My sister died too ... cancer, again. I don't have any hair and these days aren't as nimble as I used to be. There you go. Fill your boots, feller.

Meanwhile, talk to me about the Desso and the first season, or go and fuck yourself, eh?

pommpey

pommpey

i did, you missed it by wittering on about bollocks. stop playing the victim...

IT WAS SHIT...what more do you need to know...

I'm never denying 'it looks good'. It's looks fucking awesome. It probably plays great as well.

But with the correct manager, and certainly the right players. Selling our best and imagining the pitch will get us promoted is a bit daft. As it were.

pommpey

Has anyone made the argument that we could sell all our players, sign the shittest players in the world as replacements and we’d still get promoted because we have a nice pitch? Just asking because that’s what you seem to be suggesting.

Has anyone made the argument that we could sell all our players, sign the shittest players in the world as replacements and we’d still get promoted because we have a nice pitch? Just asking because that’s what you seem to be suggesting.

No. That isn't what I am suggesting.

Nice theory though, if the players 'want to go', etc.

pommpey

Find it. Find where I backed up WWF about him knowing how much the budget was.

Whoever s wrong, or lying in your case, £100 to Bluebell Wood, receipt posted on here.

Come on big shot, a children's hospice donation is worth spending time on searching the forum.

We can always up the odds and agree to fuck off from the forum for good as well if you can't prove I backed him up or if I did.

Blimey. What a fucking over-reaction.

Firstly, I'm not donating to anything, let alone on your idiotic suggestion. You show me some proof about the Desso and the first season and I'll listen. You can't.

FYI, I donate enough to Rowans, and their hospice at Waterlooville who cared for my daughter in her last weeks. See above for connective evidence.

pommpey

Personal abuse is against forum rules - infraction given
Blimey. What a fucking over-reaction.

Firstly, I'm not donating to anything, let alone on your idiotic suggestion. You show me some proof about the Desso and the first season and I'll listen. You can't.

FYI, I donate enough to Rowans, and their hospice at Waterlooville who cared for my daughter in her last weeks. See above for connective evidence.

pommpey

Wanker.

So what are you actually suggesting?

That certain quarters on here reckon one of the firm reasons we are where we are is because of the Desso. 'Value for Money'

I say that million might have been better spent on our central defence at the time (as I have wearily said, time and time again) as we were fucking shitola along the back four.

See our dismal position and home form. On the Desso.

The reason we are where we are is because at last, we have a manager who knows what he's doing and he's booted the gash players out and we have retained the better players. Not because of the pitch.

pommpey

i did, you missed it by wittering on about bollocks. stop playing the victim...

IT WAS SHIT...what more do you need to know...

What? So it wasn't 'value for money' and didn't make us play better?

But since Wilder has purged the squad, astutely bought and we haven't sold our better players, we are now where we are?

WHODA THOUGHT?

pommpey

*this post is not intended to undermine Ghostshark's feelings or make him feel bullied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom