Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. HydeParkBlade

Gone Elsewhere Djed Spence

i don't think being a nobhead is a bad thing in football to an extent. i would take him in a second
  2. HydeParkBlade

Doyle?

i am friends with him on xbox live - he has just changed his gamer tag to 'BLADESMAN_DOYLE_UTB_IHAVEJUSTSIGNEDFORSUFC'. is this a clue?
  3. HydeParkBlade

Gone to Luton

i don't think it's a north/south thing. there is plenty of investment in leeds and manchester, even sheffield to an extent. the problem is the investment in sheffield is toward student flats, luxury apartments etc. capital controls urban development and developers only have short teem profit in...
  4. HydeParkBlade

Incoming? Ethan Brierley

is it because he's out of contract in summer so we wouldn't be buying him?
  5. HydeParkBlade

Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

he won't fetch £35mil at any point in his career.
  6. HydeParkBlade

Ndiaye international concerns...

Made that goal then - not a peep from the commentators. Good! Pay no notice please
  7. HydeParkBlade

Best transfer window ever?

it feels a bit like we have the alien squad from space jam at the moment
  8. HydeParkBlade

2022/2023 Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 26th August 2022

the police have been called. a promise is a promise but a KFC is a KFC
  9. HydeParkBlade

Their number 9 is having a reyt game. I thought he was good when we played Barnsley at home last season too
  10. HydeParkBlade

Mcatee is not a scrapping midfielder. I am sure that he'll show quality in the right position, but this isn't it.
  11. HydeParkBlade

Khadra’s touch

is the point you're trying to make that he won't start, or that he won't be brought off the bench?
  12. HydeParkBlade

Khadra’s touch

I'm pretty certain he demonstrated this talent by being brought off the bench tonight, but I might be mistaken
  13. HydeParkBlade

McBurnie yesterday

don't think blocking the keeper was a stupid booking at all, his distribution was excellent.
  14. HydeParkBlade

2022/2023 Match Thread Sheffield United v. Sunderland - 17th August 2022

that was a very good game of football
  15. HydeParkBlade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. West Bromwich Albion - 9th February 2022

some superb centre forward work by billy sharp then, dropping deep to take the ball, winning a foul, easing the pressure.
  16. HydeParkBlade

Mcburnie - Burnley

well a basketball player isn't gonna get signed by a premiership team is he?
  17. HydeParkBlade

Some fans on here are a disgrace

fair enough pal - i somewhat agree regarding the actual departure of slav, i don't think he was ever gonna take us anywhere. i admire your optimism amidst all this, and i hope you're right. but viewing these comments from the chairman (which have apparently since been deleted), and the fact that...
  18. HydeParkBlade

Some fans on here are a disgrace

"if you don't have anything positive to say then shut the fuck up" jesus, what a bootlicker. you don't get extra loyalty points for refusing to be critical of stupid decisions.
  19. HydeParkBlade

Brewster starting up front

he was a lot better but i find his lack of movement so frustrating. counted so many times last night where davies or bash had it out wide and there was a big gap in the middle to hit it into, but he was still on the last man waiting for something in behind. i get that that's his natural way of...
  20. HydeParkBlade

“I’m delighted I’ve scored against them, cos I don’t like em”

what have racist and homophobic songs got to do with it?
  21. HydeParkBlade

Time for Brewster?

he was onside when Fleck decided to shoot though, the actual moment he should have passed it.
  22. HydeParkBlade

Incoming? INCOMINGS

looks good on paper, but I can see that midfield 3 getting overrun a lot
  23. HydeParkBlade

Yann Karamoh

hopefully closer to alain saint-median though.
  24. HydeParkBlade

CONFIRMED Morgan Gibbs-White joins on Loan

Sanches to Wolves has fallen through. hope that doesn't fuck this up
  25. HydeParkBlade

Incoming? Predrag Rajković

I have had many a sleepless night wondering why nobody is talking about Predrag Rajkovic.
  26. HydeParkBlade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Huddersfield Town - 21st August 2021

what were Brewster and McBurnie like?
  27. HydeParkBlade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Huddersfield Town - 21st August 2021

we'd most likely get completely dominated in midfield. don't see either of those as grafters
  28. HydeParkBlade

CONFIRMED Aaron Ramsdale sold to Arsenal

I'm very firmly in the "reports that he's gutted stink of agent/journalist shit" camp.. Why would he be gutted? He's right at the beginning of a career in a position that typically gets a lot more time than outfield. He's a footballing babby who's stock is high. This isn't his big chance missed...
  29. HydeParkBlade

Incoming? Charlie Kirk

Wtf does this mean?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom