Incoming? INCOMINGS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

gonna be some serious meltdown when it gets to 11 and we’ve signed smithies and that’s it

Really frustrates me that at 7pm we’re still without any new signings. We shouldn’t be scrambling around paying over the odds at this time. Get deals done early, build the squad straight away!

Really frustrates me that at 7pm we’re still without any new signings. We shouldn’t be scrambling around paying over the odds at this time. Get deals done early, build the squad straight away!
Problem is we are probably bottom destination for all these targets

Really need to stop refreshing my phone and enjoy my Tuesday. They’ve ruined enough days recently, I like to enjoy my mid week days without them 😂

This is like Xmas, You all gonna stay up late or go bed early to wake up on the dope?

It's OK being linked with all these flair players but a new keeper is a priority for me.

It's OK being linked with all these flair players but a new keeper is a priority for me.
Me too.....wouldn't like to even contemplate playing the rest of the season with either Foderingham or Verrips. Foderingham looks like an accident waiting to happen in every game I've seen him play for us. Verrips is an accident that did happen...several times.....at West Brom!

Sheffield United have missed out on the signing of Leeds United winger Helder Costa, with the player set to sign for Spanish side Valencia
Respected journalist Phil Hay has taken to Twitter to say that Sheffield United have indeed looked into a deal for Costa. But the former Wolves man is now off to Valencia in Spain
SheffieldUnitedNews

I'm hoping Adlene will be the deep player in a diamond with Hourihane, Gibbs White and Collado in front of him.

Would Brewster be LW while Collado plays RW or Collado LW and Bogle RW?
Brewster / Sharp as ST

Can’t see anymore incomings now, we tried for one or two but couldn’t get them over the line.

Back
Top Bottom