Incoming? Predrag Rajković

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How is he on long throws and corners and well any type of cross into his penalty area?

I mentioned this keeper last season before we signed rammers, he’s very good and could have got him for £10 million, had an absolutely outstanding season at the time and was mirroring Henderson’s stats. That’s said I cannot and won’t believe this one, he’s a top ten premier league goalkeeper. No chance.

He's already played against Messi, literally no reason to stay in Ligue 1 now

Not wanting to derail the thread but you will get much better value for money off the continent. In France you have:

Gautier Larsonneur - Former French under 21 goalkeeper, age 22, plays for recently relegated Brest, despite this stats suggest he was one of the best keepers in the Division with a PSxG of +8.1

Side notes: He’s effectively the french version of Dean Henderson, he’s the former No.1 French under 21 goalkeeper, but has been overlooked by many of the bigger clubs when in pursuit of “A big name”. Time to steal from under the noses of other clubs quite possibly. May help moose having another native french speaker. £5m - 8m.

Predrag Rajkovic - Serbian national teams No.1, age 24, plays for Stade de Reims, statistically the best keeper in Ligue 1 with a PSxG of +8.4

Side notes: Mentioned on here by others, PSG potentially sniffing around him, but only has backup according to different websites (pinch of salt) recently finished in a Europa league position with Reims so may not fancy giving up that opportunity. Is the prospect of the premier league a big enough pull? £6m - 9m.

Others - Alfred Gomis, coined the next Buffon When at Spal, age 26, injured in feb ruptured ligament, might have fucked him up. Risky. Plays for 16th placed Dijon. Alexandre Oukidja, Leader, loves a one on one and penalty saves, age 32, Algerian international, plays for 15th places Metz, statistically 4th best keeper in Ligue 1 with PSxG of +6.7, Good attitude would fit in well.

View attachment 86824

Mentioned a few others back in July 20. If there’s any truth and we pull this one out of the bag. I’ll take back everything I’ve said.

Yeh unless he’s in the country already not sure how this happens

Would be an outstanding signing he's been one of the best keepers in Ligue 1

I used to live in Reims hence my moniker. Kept an eye on them. He's very highly rated. Christ knows why he'd want to come to a team propping up the second tier in English football.

Seems we've set our stall out for Olsen though which will do nicely anyway

Back
Top Bottom