Doyle?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

More of interest is does the inclusion of Palmer and Mcatee suggest anything about not ending up here

More of interest is does the inclusion of Palmer and Mcatee suggest anything about not ending up here

They're certainly taking a good look at them before deciding whether either can go out on loan. Assume it might go down to deadline day for either of them, and we might not be able to hold out for that.

They're certainly taking a good look at them before deciding whether either can go out on loan. Assume it might go down to deadline day for either of them, and we might not be able to hold out for that.
I would be amazed if Palmer wasnt a last min loan for someone

Would be risky, but I think we should hold out. I can't think of a better loan option than McAtee. Knows the club and the team, has something to prove. Bringing Doyle and McAtee back would be a boost for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom