Ndiaye international concerns...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hopefully he can get a start next. He's not being overly used which is good for us though!

That throw in he took was amazing, the little pass after it was probably the best I've seen. A few dirbbles that Maradona would have been envious of. The assist was the best assist in WC history.

He looked good (looked fine) in the kit, just an all round amazing performance, single handedly won Senegal the game.

That throw in he took was amazing, the little pass after it was probably the best I've seen. A few dirbbles that Maradona would have been envious of. The assist was the best assist in WC history.

He looked good (looked fine) in the kit, just an all round amazing performance, single handedly won Senegal the game.
I choose to take this seriously.

Classic NDiaye leading up the the goal, running through people, lost the ball but won it straight back

Boom , fuck you bbc
Bloke who's a striker did well to get in the box. That's what the Beeb took from that goal.

Meanwhile in the real world, another player dribbles past three, plays a give and go, continues his run then lays it on a plate to his team mate stood almost unmarked.

But apparently it's all on the guy who had a free shot from about 8 yards because Leeds were after him once.

Jokers.

But still, it suits us I suppose.

Am I the only one who hopes he doesn’t play another minute…? 🤪

Back
Top Bottom