Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. SteveBlade

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

7th Maybe 8th Definitely not 9th but maybe 12th
  2. SteveBlade

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

Been pretty distant from this place for a few years now and I had no idea he was ill. Got a ping on messenger from a member yesterday telling me the news, absolutely devastated. He was part of the furniture around here, one of the lads I used to interact and speak with the most. Been going...
  3. SteveBlade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

I scrolled down too much and I read half of it until I realised this wasn't a comment from a Brighton fan: I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.
  4. SteveBlade

Do you feel we will stay up?

Nah but maybe yes but probably nah
  5. SteveBlade

Incoming? Martin Woolford

Ok
  6. SteveBlade

What's your dullest anecdote about meeting a footballer?

One time I was crossing the road with a mate on Ecclesall Road and there was a nice car that stopped at the lights so I looked and the bloke driving looked like Michael Tonge so I said to my mate 'that looks like Michael Tonge' then I looked again and it was Michael Tonge and he was laughing...
  7. SteveBlade

Drunken coked up old Blades "wanting it".

What the hell is even that?
  8. SteveBlade

Doyle POTM today

They* are clueless mate.
  9. SteveBlade

Doyle POTM today

It's 2023 mate, get with the times. That response is outrageous, I'm outraged by it.
  10. SteveBlade

‘Fans need to do their part’

One time I went to a match with tonsillitis and I'd completely lost my voice, we lost the match and I've never forgiven myself for my part in it.
  11. SteveBlade

Tactics, Formation, Plan B, lack of any sort of ideas

One thing's for sure, we are all going to be killed.
  12. SteveBlade

An Apology

Sounds a prick, should have stuck nut on him and claimed his wife and kids as your own.
  13. SteveBlade

CONFIRMED Didzy released

I remember when we signed him. We were after Martyn fucking Waghorn and we missed out, then we signed McGoldrick on a free and many of us, myself included were like 'fuck sake, typical tinpot Blades etc...' One of my favourite Blades ever. Brilliant footballer with elite level technical ability.
  14. SteveBlade

Kevin Blackwell shenanigans

Nah don't worry I'm not, I'm only here because of a shoutbox tag about Kevin Blackwell
  15. SteveBlade

Self Isolating

They'll be reight, fit lads. They've all probably played with worse symptoms from mild colds before.
  16. SteveBlade

Welcome Back!!

17. SteveBlade

Match Thread Europa Point vs Blades - Friendly

He's just not very good at football. I like the lad and he's extremely athletic but I'm not sure exactly what you see in him. I hope I'm wrong and he turns into a top Championship striker but nothing I've seen suggests that he'll be anything close to that.
  18. SteveBlade

Burke couldn't rip up a garlic naan. He runs reight fast and he's built well but at the football he comes up short.
  19. SteveBlade

Just Burke I'd sack off from that lot due to him being very bad at the football. Stevens would depend on whether he feels like being good or bad at the football as he's both.
  20. SteveBlade

Premier League Released List

Copied and pasted it from a page from this game I play called soccermanager and those are their ratings on the game. 😂 Didn't fancy deleting them all one by one.
  21. SteveBlade

Premier League Released List

Would we tek any orrum? Arsenal David Luiz (89) Joseph Olowu (70) Aston Villa Thomas Heaton (87) Ahmed Elmohamady (84) Neil Taylor (83) Jack Clarke (65) Callum Rowe (65) Ben Guy (63) Brighton and Hove Albion Jose Izquierdo (86) Andrew Crofts (70) Peter Gwargis (70) Burnley Robert...
  22. SteveBlade

Jokanovic Caption Competition

Каква јебена пичка
  23. SteveBlade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Burnley

I wish we'd had a horrible season like Burnley.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom